• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] ASM routine - Music trainer classes (emerald) - HELP

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Hello everyone.

My doubt goes in relation to this tutorial by Jambo51 about custom music according to the trainer class:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=293704

I have tried everything in this tutorial on a "fire red" ROM and it works perfectly.

I was wondering if this routine could be configured for "emerald". I tried it myself (I have very basic ASM knowledge, but I don't know how to write scripts or anything, just compile, offsets...), but this is not like other routines where looking for offsets depending on which roms you can make the transition.

I am surprised at the same time that this is not something more generalized (it is an old publication and there is not much more information on the internet about the topic of music according to the kind of trainer), since it seems to me something that offers a very important added value in the game you are creating.

I would appreciate any kind of help, best regards.

PS: Sorry for my English, I am Spanish and I am using a translator.

Back