• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assassins for hire!!!

15ares

My jimmies remain unrustled.
Years
  • wait, is there a give away right now for anyone, or to get free stuff, do you have to meet requirements? if the first of the 2, what are free, and if the second, what is required? lol sorry for such a long question(s)

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    so which ones are bred by you?

Bro you don't qualify for the stimulus package you are being allowed to get 3 redis the rest of the stimulus is honestly for just the new people and the one breed by me are the ones nit in the redis section

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    Feel free to pick 3-4 of the redis though I'm actually on wifi waiting to give you porygon z so can you add my platinum fc and hop on

15ares

Years
  • well crimson, along with the free porygon, can i get these too then? since u said i get 2 more for free? lol
    330.png

MattJ's Flygon ♂
    Jolly/Levitate
    HP DARK 70
    IV-
    31/31/31/15/31/31
    EV-252 atk/252 spe/6 hp
    Redistributable

=================

Spr_4d_149.png

Mattj's Dragonite ♂
    Adamant- Inner Focus
    HP ELECTRIC 70
    31/31/31/26/31/31
    EV's: 252 Atk/252 Speed/4 HP
    Move: Extremespeed
    Redistributable

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    impish~huge power
    31/31/31/x/31/29

impish nature is to provide bulk and huge power doubles attack stats as is so its a tank set pretty much. This is the best probably only impish azumarill on smogon get yours today.

252HP 252DEF impish nature

Salamence Life Orb Jolly Outrage Damage: 54.46% - 64.11%

Tyranitar Choice Band Adamant Crunch Damage: 45.79% - 53.96%

Scizzor Choice Band Adamant Bullet Punch Damage: 11.39% - 13.37%

Scizzor Life Orb Adamant +6ATTACK!! Damage: 38.61% - 45.54% let's face it. he walls scizzor using bullet punch

Gyarados Leftovers Adamant +6ATTACK Damage: 57.43% - 67.57%

LightningFusion's Ditto - Modest
    31/31/31/31/31/31

and the scizor
    naive~technician
    31/31/31/28/31/31
    (hp elec59)
    egg moves: endure
    ut: avaliable
    evd: multiple sets

please can i have these under that deal thingy if i have it worng please inform me =)

Years
  • Lol I don't post wants when it comes to trading some one ask me to check thier thread and if I see something I like I as for it. My current want isn't here yet. I want a weather ball raikou I'll probably just rng my own event when I get my hand on the thing. And just so you all know rng is a legit process

Also a update

In my service

i am adding a fourm stimulus package anyone with under 50 offical post are allowed to get 2 pokemon of mine free along with 3 redistributable pokemon also
    you were the one I was reffering to you pick 2 of the pokemon I bred however you are only allowed 1 trophy caser then 3 redis so you get 5 free pokemon

Spr_4h_184_s.png

DJ Gopher's Shiny Azumarill
    Hatched: Valor Cavern
    Nature: Adamant l Ability: Huge Power l Gender: Female
    Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Availability:
    [1] UT Lv 20
    Focus Punch - Waterfall - Toxic - Substitute
    Rights: Fully Redistributable

LINOONE_by_Kureculari.png

adamant~gluttony
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    egg moves: pursuit
    UT:avaliable
    evd: 115hp/252attack/140speed
    Shiny

dpmfsa369.png

adamant~rock head
    31/31/31/26/31/31
    egg moves: amnesia, aqua tail
    UT: avaliable
    ev: multiple sets

Shiny057%28CO-AA%29%28F%29%281%29.png

Jolly – Vital Spirit
    IVs: 30/29/30/27/31/31
    Evs: 252 AtK, 252 Speed, 6 Hp @Choice Band o
    r Life Orb
    EV'd moveset: U-Turn, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Punishment

dpffsa036.png

Calm~Magic Guard
    31/16/31/31/31/31
    egg moves: wish
    UT: avaliable
    evd: 252hp/252 spdef/6spatk
    other spreads will be available later including ut
    =================

For the giveaway, did I do this right? I ain't sure that I did :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    No you didnt you are allowed 1 trophy caser and only and you also picked multiple pokemon that aren't redis 2 pokemon that are not redis like clefable and primeape whocle they weren't bred by me they were bred for me so they are still my pokemon so you actually picked 4 of my pokemon and only 1 redis. Only one of they can be trophy caser and you get 3 redis pokemon and as for you I'm sure you have more than 50 total post

and as for you aurafire that's just dumb dude I'm from smogon forums we are the single biggest pokmon forum on the web and our mods allow it because it isn't altering any of the pokemons ivs or ability in an illegal way is just a method of insuring I keep what I worked so hard to get. Not to mention I see multiple people here with stuff about cloning in there threads. Cloning is a perfectly legitimate process hell clones can even be used in offical tournaments like vgc so I dot get what is the problem here

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    Yeah booty you are the first to do so however the mods have a rule against cloning so I'm not doing the stimlus even though it's a perfectly legitamte process it isn't allowed so yeah the stimulus is cancled

in fact mods close this thread having one here is a waste if I'm not allowed to offer simple services to benifit others

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    o ok thats a disappointment =(

(I think cloning is ok most people do it)

15ares

Years
  • hey srry crimson, i didnt see that u were gonna actually give me the porygon z and offer to give me 2 more, but is it alright if i pick them up still?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    Well apparently not as aurafire just posted in my thread about it. So I'm closing this thread if anyone what's anything from me come find me on smogon or contact me by some of the methods listed in the OP

15ares

Years
  • well, sorry ur threads closing. i dont see the problem with clones though. it allows people to keep their trade threads in stock and allows the owner to keep a pokemon they like and still get other good ones. well, good luck on smogon

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    Lol trust me I know my other thread on smogon has over 1,000 post my partner and have great pokemon there feel free to drop by I just saw a lack of threads with flawless pokes like mine so I wanted to help spread around my breeds here

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • You don't have to leave. Its illegal to offer cloning services to others to prevent nightmares with stealing and etc., but its perfectly legal to use them yourself for your stuff.
    All the serious traders here like me do.

Back