• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assassins I: The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I think it means that if one of us gets voted 4 times as the assassin we'll end up like Marie Antoinette. x_x
    EDIT: Forgot to vote. *spins around with eyes closed* It was Sarah! The B.Rabbit avatar screams murderer!

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
  • @ Poster: That's the way the game goes. Now, if you aren't playing, stop posting on this thread. :)
    Smart guy. Take a look at posts #6 and #13 and think again. I AM playing. With an alt.

Soooo, you guys are going for random voting? I choose to vote no one for now. Start thinking, will ya?

(although, 'Sarah' has made a weird post which makes me think...)

Everyone Esplode Noaw

Resident Russia Fanboy
    Years
  • Sarah's in trouble. She has two votes...

Assassins I: The Beginning

Everyone Esplode Noaw

Resident Russia Fanboy
    Years
  • Guillotine One - Sarah
    The village mob crashed into Sarah's home as she was drinking her afternoon cup of tea. Sarah looked at them dumbfounded as they all stared at her.
    "This is for Matthew!" Louis screamed. They then grabbed Sarah and dragged her from her home onto the bloody stairs of the guillotine's scaffold. She screamed desperately as the leather straps where placed onto her back, though the more she struggled, the more the mob tied her up.

"No, please, don't I'm innocent. I swear! Why would I do that to Matthew?" Sarah pleaded with the crowd. But, they where hungry for blood. The board that held Sarah was lifted by a big surly man and locked into place. Then, the neck restraint that would keep her in the blade's devilish target zone was slapped down violently onto her neck and the bishop of the town began to pray for Sarah. Though, all the while she screamed and cried as her tears dropped into the woven basket that her head would soon hit.

Her last scream was interrupted by the drop of the guillotine's blade.

--------
    You did not kill an assassin.

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Shush! You're supposed to be dead.
    *Runs to safety from the assassins and god*

Everyone Esplode Noaw

Resident Russia Fanboy
    Years
  • Forgive me for the confusion, I misread my own rules. Sarah was not an assassin. :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

--
    NIGHT
    Everyone is now asleep, no more posting until DAY.

I have the results of the assassin's choice. I will post them in the morning, but first, would anyone like to erect a new execution device? If so, you can vote on them in your next post, remember, four (4) votes makes it true.

Execution Devices

• Gallows (Hanging's got its upside, and downside.)
    • Headsman + Axe (Beheading, but without those newfangled contraptions.)
    • Brazen Bull (Ouch.)

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • I'm curious as to what that Brazen Bull is. Yea that gets my vote :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back