• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assistance Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello all! I just wanted to know if there was anyone who can draw anime. I can't draw for squat so I need a little help "anime-afying" my OC. Here is the sprite I had made. I think I got this right. I am new to this Forum thingy. Anyway. The stick is a microphone cane. His eyes are red and hair green. The pink circle is a bracelet. He is a pokemon coordinator and his team,along with Ralts, also consists of Genesect, Porygon-Z, Cubone, Parasect, Shedinja and an Unown ! that follows him around. Just in case the spirt didn't work, his hair is long, he wears dark sunglasses. He has a scruffy white shirt, large baggy brown pants and lace-up boots. If anyone can draw this for me I would be much appreciated.
    ~Marethyu

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there!

I'm sorry, but you can't post request threads in A&D. :( I'm sure there are plenty of artists that would love to help you out if you contact them directly or request your piece via a shop that actually takes requests.

Best of luck to you though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back