• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assorted Sprites

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    Well i just started spriting, but im not new to photoshop, so i had some experience. I tried a few different things (recolor, fusion, revamp, devamp) But none of them are great, but im practicing and i would love to have some critique on how to improve.

DEVAMPS -
    Azurril Devamped from DP to RB
    Assorted Sprites

Treecko Devamped from RSE to RB
    Assorted Sprites

Ralts Devamped from DP to RB
    Assorted Sprites

Shaymin Devamped from DP to RB
    Assorted Sprites

Castform Devamped from RSE to RB
    Assorted Sprites

Golbat Devamped from DP to RB (Heh revamped and devamped golbat.)
    Assorted Sprites

REVAMPS -
    Golbat Revamped from RB to RSE
    Assorted Sprites

Ninetales Revamped from RB to RSE
    Assorted Sprites

Slowbro Revamped from RB to RSE
    Assorted Sprites

TRAINERS -
    A trainer loosely based off of me
    Assorted Sprites

A trainer that I made, head (Sydney), hair (Bird Trainer), and pants (Cameraman) are from other trainers, everything else is basically scratched (I used Brendans body, but redid everything.) Oops, forgot to erase pallet. :P
    Assorted Sprites

FUSIONS -
    A fusion of Clefable, Grimer, Lickitung, Shelder, Weedle, Tyranitar, and Seel. (Not really a fusion, but those are what I used to put this together.)
    Assorted Sprites

#1 A redone fusion of Slugma and Omanyte. ( I put them together and edited them a bit and redid shading because i had to flip Omanyte's shell and the lighting was backwards.) I created info for this pokemon and its evolution(see at end of post)
    Assorted Sprites

#2 A redone version of Macargo. (I changed its body and shell slightly and redid the coloring/shading because of the messed up effect from the lava bubbles' removal) I created info for this pokemon and its pre-evolution(see at end of post)
    Assorted Sprites

Some bird pokemon based off Swablu
    Assorted Sprites

My first attempt at spriting, a weak attempt of the Jynx pre-evolution and elekid fusion.
    Assorted Sprites

#3 A sprite i made out of gastly obviously, its mainly a recolor with Haunter's eyes, i just thought it would make a good pokemon. Information at bottom of post.
    Assorted Sprites
    Assorted Sprites

A small fusion to create a Boneless Cubone
    Assorted Sprites

SCRATCH -
    Well this is my first scratch (repose) and i based it off of the THIS. I couldnt fit all the details, and i screwed up the groin area and the hair thing, but it was good practice. I guess i could have made it bigger, but i didnt know how big i could make it (i used 64x64).
    Assorted Sprites

Information on #1, #2, and #3
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
    I like number ..

#1 , #2 , #6 , #7 , #10 , #12 , #13

Really like your Devamps .. and the shading of marcargo .. keep up your great work ..

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    Thanks! I updated with a golbat devamp and a ninetails revamp. I work really hard trying to get the ninetails revamp to look right, i think i did better than i did on my golbat but i am still trying to improve.

Ive been pushed to the second page, and its been a day, so im bumping this. Even though i like all the compliments, i would also like to know the flaws so I can improve.

EDIT - Oops I must have misunderstood this
    In order to bump your work, we do permit consecutive posting, though there must be a considerable period of time between posts i.e. more than a day.
    I won't do it again.

Last edited:
    Back