• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assume a plot point for a game you haven’t completed yet

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • This is a thread that is more geared towards having fun than getting tons of replies, here is where you can feel free to come up with any weird or insane or creative plot predictions to what you think is gonna happen next in a game that you haven't finished yet. It doesn't have to make sense, it can be any kind of weird shit.

As for my contribution, the 2nd wave of SV DLC. I'm going to presume there is going to be a possession plot. Yes. Everyone or most of the characters turn out to be possessed by a mysterious force that could be either the turtl legendary of the mythical, and they all do the opposite of what they do. I'm also gonna guess the protagonist also gets possessed and this provides an insane new gameplay mode.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I feel that the plot point in the next game is going to finally involve actually evil team leader villains again, similar to Giovanni, Cyrus, Ghetsis, and Lysandre. In this case, the main villain would be motivated by the belief that the Pokémon world focuses way too much on Pokémon but not on people. For example, we see many stores for Pokémon trainers, but not many regular ones. We notice a Pokémon Center on every corner, but not many hospitals and doctor's offices. As a result, he or she would attempt to destroy spaces inhabited by Pokémon and replace them with more human settlements and big businesses. They don't have any real love for Pokémon. Instead, they only use them to achieve their goal of destroying other Pokémon settlements and replacing them with human ones. I can imagine a significant amount of people actually supporting the villain's cause while others who love Pokémon would do everything possible to stop him or her. I fill this person is definitely best suited in the role not only an evil team leader, but also as a politician and businessperson. I can imagine this person being something like a governor or sorts of the region, and his or her "grunts" can be the people that work under him or her.

Years
  • I've already played pretty much every Pokemon game; so I'll talk about a non-Pokemon game. I'm currently on Chapter 8 of Triangle Strategy and I predict that at some point; Frederica will be accused of being a spy for Aesfrost, it already happened for a moment during the intial invasion. But it would make for a lot of dramatic tension if there was a series of events that made her look suspicous or generally a more credible accusation of disloyalty towards House Wolfort.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
  • I haven't played Super Mystery Dungeon yet, but I'd like to hope that Guildmaster Wigglytuff from the Explorers games shows up in some form, seeing as how it revisits locations from the old Mystery Dungeon games.

Back