• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    I don't care what they do to it! As long as they don't make Flannery fall in love with anyone, (Brock! Stay away!) I will love the episode.
    Arcanine said:
    3 days and 10 pages? Wow that's quick, it's the second fastest club I have seen to get so many pages in such few days.

And Flannery became a Gym Leader 3 days before Ash poped up? I didn't know that.
    What's the fastest club to get so many posts in 3 days?

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Its done PV.
    Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    can i join, flannery is the hottest gym leader of all

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like staring at 4 pics without having to scroll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EDIT: GOD., you're in! (Updates member list)

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Hello, darkgamerGS! I knew you'd start a club like this. May I join? I heard Flannery's a good character. I'd also like to learn more about Flannery because they didn't show the Hoenn generation in where I live. So, can you tell me her personality? (I am getting another urge to write a romance ficcy starring Flannery and you)

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    darkgamerGS said:
    Charz, you're in! (Updates member list) What do you mean another urge? Also, the Flannery episodes haven't come out where I live... yet.

Sadly, the Flannery episodes will never come to my country. *Plots revenge to TV Station for cancelling Pokemon AG* Oh, and never mind about the "urge" thing.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

P.S: I think Flannery would make a great Elite Four Member, to answer the post on page one.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Charz said:
    Sadly, the Flannery episodes will never come to my country. *Plots revenge to TV Station for cancelling Pokemon AG* Oh, and never mind about the "urge" thing.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

P.S: I think Flannery would make a great Elite Four Member, to answer the post on page one.
    Do you have a fast connection?...I can send them over MSN I have both Flannery episodes.

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    darkgamerGS said:
    Oh, it's okay, you can make a fic. I don't mind. OMG, some of those pics I don't have! Where did you get that!?
    I get them from a site whose forum you go to. (HINT: Green is the main color) Lol. I am trying to depict the site without advertising it. Then, I make the collage with the help of Paint and a computer keyboard button. Note that all images are not mine but that site's own pictures. I am not claiming it is my own. So don't sue. :paranoid:

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    I will make a ficcy. I have got to think up ideas first. Bye for now! It is 10:47 PM and school's tomorrow and I must sleep early.

Last edited:

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    =.=; that is 14 hours ahead of my time XD yeseterday i kept callin arcanine a flanneryholic XD when is her episodes gonna come to the usa?

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    You call Arcanine A Flanneryholic?

I tell random people I love Flannery

I kiss my Flannery wallpaper and screensaver on a regular basis

I am planning to trade my strongest Yu-Gi-Oh deck that I don't let anyone look at to someone just to get him to record the Flannery episodes

I beat myself up for misspelling Flannery's name (English or Japanese,) even if it was an accident

I had a heart attack for finding out that Flannery seemingly has a crush on the leader of Team Magma

Get the picture yet?

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    XD wow uh y don't u tape the flannery eppys? In pics on a site it looked liked her dad or grandpa waz mad at her sorta.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    I don't know where my dad hid the video camera. Also, I might lose cable in November! Also, I think I've seen that pic.
    EDIT: That guy would be Flannery's Grandpa, Mura.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back