• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Eh, could I join? The coolest club featuring the hottest Leader... I've also got a buncha fan-art. But my scanner's busted, so I'll have to get a new one before I can post anything.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    omg... effing forums keep dying onme for some reason. XP I missed a lotta stuff. I see we got two new members, a new pic, and an oh, so effing secksay Asuna/Azami pic (PM me it cause of effing history folders... and use image tags, please)

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Here's a l'il something I whipped up on MS Paint in about 5minutes, so it's nothing good. But I got bored and felt like doing something. (Would have used Oekaki, but it doesn't work on my craputer.)
    Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Really? Paint is such a horrible program, except for Sprites. Everything is so pixelated. (Where can I get a good- yet cheap, scanner?)

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    omg, Poetry Commotion came on today! But... I was so effing rudely interrupted... *Doesn't wanna talk about it >=O* Hopefully, I won't miss Going, Going, Yawn on the 4th of July.

Flood King

Tamer of the Flood =)
    Years
    I watched Poetry Commotion, but it was great. I know Going, Going, Yawn will be coming on July 4th. Wait a minute. OMG, 4th of July is coming up!! What are we going to do?

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Iron Mankey said:
    Really? Paint is such a horrible program, except for Sprites. Everything is so pixelated. (Where can I get a good- yet cheap, scanner?)

paint isnt that bad thats how i do all my drawings

hows it going Flannery club? long time no see some of you might remember my last flannery bikini pic well i decided to redo it so for you flannery fans here ya go:
    Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

and i watched Poetry Commotion today forgot how great it was

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    gilbertman said:
    paint isnt that bad thats how i do all my drawings

hows it going Flannery club? long time no see some of you might remember my last flannery bikini pic well i decided to redo it so for you flannery fans here ya go:
    Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Meh....I still prefer good ol' pen & paper. And that is an awesome Flannery pic. Even more so since you used MSPaint to make it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back