• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attack of the Legends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: I can't change my avatar, so I changed my sig.... meh...

IC: I felt a sharp pain in the arm that was broken. According to the docter, I wasn't even supposed to be doing stuff like this "I've never been known to follow orders" I muttered. Now, where were those birds... Nearby was the cave that Moltres lived in. good place to start. I started walking to the cave..

Years
    I walked to the cave, glansed in, and jumped away as a stream of fire scorched the air where I had been standing "they need a 'beware of fire breating bird' sign around here" I said shakily

Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    "What is that in there, another legendary pokemon? I don't seem to remember anything making that noise before." I said.
    moltrace

local forcast for the cave

fire breathing bird warning

from zare and all of his deceased
    coworkers at the weather channel
    :P owns mercedes:P

Years
    "that was a legendary fire pokemon called Moltres. there are three or four powerful legends around here, and they seem to be as tempered as the ones we've already seen..." I said, digging through my backpack...

Years
    OOC: I demand to know the logic of a surfing Aggron... and the logic of one that knows Thunderbolt

IC: I sent out my houndoom, and sent it into the cave, to chase out the moltres "It's not safe to fight fire in an enclosed area... they can and will fill the room with fire"

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    I was taken to there base in the desert where they sent mewtwo to wipe my mind of all my friends and everything that happened up to this point. Teddiursa and lantun managed to escape and started to head to the orange islands to tell of my capture.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back