• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attention!

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Your attention PLEASE.Okay, i am getting really flustered with this.Now, my site is at https://www.poketropolis.co.sr

Known as Poke'Tropolis

Not the whole point.Now, people think i am stealing pokemon images from Suta-Raito.Why?I dunno, maybe they are too lazy to READ!If you actually READ, there is TEXT that CLEARLY indicates credit to Suta-Raito.Firstly, one place where i put the credits on is the Splash Page.It is under Credits and clearly says"Credits:Suta-Raito for the Pokemon Images"That is 1 place where there is credit.Secondly, it is on ALL of my pages, quote the "POKEMON IMAGES IN BANNER BY SUTA-RAITO!" right above the marquee.Now, why am i writing this as a thread?I think it needs attention to all of my site visitors that i NEVER steal and ALWAYS give credit.Read it yourself, i gave credit!!!And another reason why i am posting this as a thread?Because i invested a TON of time in my site and i doN't want my site to go away just because SOME PEOPLE CANNOT READ!I hope you understand...Now, any suggestions on the matter of what i should do?I have been getting hatemails, is that not patectic?I need help, and fast...Before my site is closed because some people are too d*** f****** lazy to read

~Myuureon

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    I know, thank you^^Not the point of it though to see my site...[Visitors welcome though^^]If you just read what i posted, does anybody here have any suggestions of why they are doing this to me and what i should do to stop it?

Years
    On an 1024x768 screen, the text on the home page runs onto the border... o_O I love your colors and banner though ^^;;

I have a slight suggestion -- you can perhaps put a small credit thing on your banner? That way, they can't say they didn't see the credit. ^^;

*runs away as fast as she can*

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    sammi-san said:
    I have a slight suggestion -- you can perhaps put a small credit thing on your banner? That way, they can't say they didn't see the credit. ^^;
    You shouldn't have to do that though.

I would just ignore them.

HomerSimspon

Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jan 27, 2006
    Look At Mine

Go To mine at ~LINK REMOVED~

Last edited by a moderator:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I've told you to stop posting forum links before. Consider this a formal warning. If you do it again then you might be banned.

Back