• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Audio Player

Audio players you use

• Windows Media Player

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • iTunes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Winamp

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • foobar2000

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    Which audio player do you use for playing music?

For me, I tend to use either iTunes, Winamp or foobar2000 though recently, it's mainly been Winamp.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    iTunes on this computer, because for me it's the easiest way to keep my music organized both on the hard drive and on my iPod. But I use WinAmp on my laptop because I like the custom skins option and only play music from my iPod on that anyway. ^_^;

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    I used to use Windows Media Player for a while, that is, until I discovered Winamp. Never looked back since that day.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I prefer Winamp, but use iTunes these days. There are a few reasons for this:

- I have to use iTunes to sync with my iPod shuffle (which I don't really like anyway, but my parents gave it to me) and it's easier to keep one library maintained
    - I don't like Winamp 5, so I use Winamp 2, and there's no Last.fm client I can find that works with Winamp 2 (OK, I admit it, this is the main reason I use iTunes)
    - iTunes at least has nice search power

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    its WinAmp for me, all the way. i started with Windows Media Player, but then got introduced to iTunes. liked that for a while, then decided to try WinAmp and have loved it since. yeah, sure, iTunes is nice for organizing music, but the options with WinAmp are endless (plus they have a lot of kick ass visualizations).

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    foobar! Definately my favorite, I've used it for nearly 2 years after getting fed up with iTunes and Winamp.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    I'm on a Mac, so naturally iTunes.

But I'm looking forward to a Mac version of Winamp... D:
    .. or I mean, at least a patch or something...

yakusoku

Strawberry Lychee
    Years
    I use Winamp since it lags the least. For some reason, Itunes takes ages to open up >.>

Back