• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::August Sprite Contest -Results-::.

LannyZ443

ROAR!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2006
    I'd Like to know if there is sopmething against me here......I thought my entry was pretty good......I don't think Alex likes me very much....oh well. Congrats to those who won.....

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    There were tons of good entries. I don't even know you well enough to have something against you anyway. Like Tendo said,grow up.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    god, it's a sprite contest, not the end of the world... just cause you lost a contest, doesn't mean you all of a sudden have acute depression. if your entry wasn't the best, that's why you lost, not cause Alex doesn't like you. you've been here since June, Alex hasn't talked to you nearly enough to hate you. >_> good job, Izzy, i really liked your entry, and DP, yours was actually my favorite.. for creativity.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    _Alex_ said:
    There were tons of good entries. I don't even know you well enough to have something against you anyway. Like Tendo said,grow up.

see lanny, He has nothing against you

you don't see me *****ing becasue I didn't place, and I thought mine was decent

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Raven's Phoenix said:
    Congrats to every one who won!! :D

But thoughs were't even sprites......

Yes they were. They wouldn't have won if they weren't sprites.

Back