• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aura Guiding Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Tere looked to the guards that had just entered the room. A shiver went through her spine, she knew something wasn't right. Her mind jumped from possibility to possibility. She really didn't want to release her Pokemon. Whether or not they could beat that Tyranitar didn't matter, she wasn't the type to want to hurt others and this guy was.

Before she could make a decision he had returned his Tyranitar. She caught a flash of something flying through the air then there was an explosion. She brought up both of her arms to cover her face, forgetting that it was protected by her helmet, and moved backward as quickly as she could. She was very thankful that she had chosen armor instead of one of the other costumes. But what had caused the explosion? Unless that Tyranitar could use attacks from inside its Pokeball then it had come from Ryu, or perhaps an outside force.

Through the dust and debris in the air she called, "Ryu, you better be ready! I don't how strong you think you are, there's no way you can win this tournament!"

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    "If I dont win, it'll be because I didnt heal my Pokemon, or if something else comes up..I came to this blasted place for a specific reason, not the stupid tournament. Get ready..and tell you're Pokemon that you love them...before its too late...Haha...Hahahhaa.." Ryu said as he disappered into the dark hall. Ryu met up with a man in black.

"Is this it?" Ryu asked, the man nodded and Ryu quickly ripped through the package, finding a pair of goggles in it. "Good..." He said as he put them on, activating them in the process. The goggles scanned his nearby area for traces of the Mew gene..and after a moment the results came up with nothing major. The mysterious man left and Ryu returned to the waiting room, pacing back and forth while shadow boxing, focusing his body and mind.

((Brb, eaty time)

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Sinic gave a deep sigh. "To bad, he could have been out… Ah well." He said to himself. "You know I really feel sorry for his pokemon, a trainer like that… It must not be fun, his pokemon might be a strong as he saws, I do bet he's just being cocky, but were all skilled here, we've all been through different trail, and we all have different kind of pokemon, I'm sure we can take him down."

He said then thinking what he had said. "Him being offered to join the Elite four? Man that just makes me shutter, at least are pokemon friends with us, to him, I bet there more like tools, I think we can use that to are advantage. Like I said David, try and take him out, that guy boils my blood probably just as much as you, no pokemon is worthless, especially one as cool as Furret, show him how we do it in Johto!" Sinic said giving him a thumbs up his two pokemon smiling at David, all three of them were confident with David. He then noticed there was an explosion, he simply and calmly moved out of the way, as Cy brought the items from the explosion down slowly. "Well…. That's something you don't see every day…"

He said simply and then noticed Tere announcing that she wouldn't let him win, this brought a smile to Sinic's face. "That's what I like to hear, hover he comes up against in the next few battles is determined to beat him, sound great to me." He said, his smile then disappearing as Ryu spoke. After he head off, Sinic punched the wall next to him. "You two better beat him, because if I get a hold of him, he won't remember what the word called "pride" means." He said, this guy really got him steamed up, as far as he was concerned, this guy didn't even deserve to be a trainer, he belonged among the ranks of Team Rocket, being chased by police and such.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    ((Oh, by the way, Im back for the moment lol.))

Ryu moved, punching and kicking to get his mind focused. He launched a flurry of punches followed by a backflip into a crescent kick. He sat down against the wall alone and took out his Pokeballs. He looked at them and tilted his head back. He's been through so much with his Pokemon, wanting them to be at their best. He remembered when he first started, how much he lost, how many times he's been beaten by others who were better than he was. He promised himself to make everything he did his best, to train every Pokemon he had at their best..and so he trained his team, getting them as close to their max as possible.

And it wasnt that he saw them as tools, because at any time they could turn on him and release him from this world, but they were loyal to him, because they too disliked the taste of defeat. Maybe it was in their nature, or maybe it was just his personal determination. It was only when he started to do his wave guiding training as well as physical and Pokemon training that things changed for him..He loved his Pokemon, and they loved him..they had a winning bond, with every win they grew stronger..no losses came to them anymore, and their pride rose.

"We've been through so much...we'll be together until we die..We'll find that blasted Mew and become the greatest Pokemon and Trainer/Hunter this world has ever known..No one can stand up to us..No one.." Ryu said, his voice echoing in the small room. He put the Pokeballs back onto his belt and stood up, boxing again to keep his blood flowing.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC:I guess I am the last one to finish the last round. I make it short

IC:

The jolteon was ready to fight and the rain was still pouring. Katie smiled and said, "Use Thunder!!!"

Mike was kind of surprised that she was using his own plan against him. Lapras was shocked and then fainted. Mike then returned his lapras and said, "You did a good job."

"Now you going have to use that charizard now." smiled Katie.

Mike smiled and said, "Good. This should be easy." He then looked at his charizard and she flew into battle.

The rain then stopped. The effects of Rain Dance was gone. Mike new this was time to finish it.

"Thunder" said Katie.

"Arial Ace" said MIke.

Char flapped her large wings and was able to disappeared to avoid being hit from the attack. She then hit Jolteon with her attack.

Mike then said, "Use Earthquake"

The Jolteon turned around and Katie was going to issue a command but Char fell to the ground haed making the ground that Jolteon was on shake. The ground attack was so powerful that it knocked Jolteon out in one hit. MIke smiled and the refree said, "Jolteon is unable to battle. Charizard is the winner. Mike Anone is the winner of the match."

Mike and Char walked out of the arena. Mike then said, "She did want to battle against you Char. I had to give the lady what she wanted. She just didn't know that you were that powerful." Mike was proud of his charizard for the quick victory.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    Ryu turned on his goggles again, setting the setting to a higher rating, with a detection radius of 500 feet. After confirming it all, he activated the DNA locator again and looked around as it scanned the area up to 500 feet away. As he turned his head once more, he caught a brief blip on the screen, but it faded away. "Oh there it is!" Ryu shouted. "Its near..I just need to get my nets and everything to capture it, stabalize it..or attack the tree itself since its rumored that Mew is connected to the tree in some way."

Ryu clenched the black Pokeball that hung from his necklace and then got up, making his way towards the Trainers Dining room to grab something to eat before he continued his hunt for the elusive Pokemon that may have been the genesis of all the others.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "He's stupid the way he keeps showing off..." I chuckled as Ryu left, the explosion following. "His Pokemon are strong, that much is obvious. Too bad for him, battling isn't all about power." I wasn't unaware of the origin of that explosion. It WAS Ryu who had done it. How he had done it, however, was the question. "Besides, even if I don't win, I'm planning on giving him one hell of a fight. Every Pokemon, no matter how strong, has a weakness. It's just a matter of finding the weakness necessary to win, after all."

Sarah had left shortly before the explosion, thankfully. She had said something about going to talk to Bugsy about something before my match. I didn't care how strong Ryu was, he was going down.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke ran to get his pokemon healed in the tournment's pokemon center. Mike was glad that his pokemon were able to win this match. Still Mike had to admit that Katie was a tough opponent with her pokemon and she knew how to use them too. The Rock Tomb and Thunder Wave plan to slow down one of Mike's fastest pokemon, beedrill, almosted worked if it wasn't for Beedrill's poison which knocked it out. Still her pokemon were choosen to knock out Char. "She must have really wanted to knock out Char."

MIke was waiting for his charizard and other pokemon to be healed when he was tackled by a girl in a dress and a scarf that looked like a jolteon's mane. It was Katie who said, "You beat me! I don't believe it. Still you are a very good trainer since you did."

MIke nodded and siad, "Well I do have 6 badges from Kanto."

"Six from here? I have 5 but I been on this journey for almost a year. I guessing we are almost equally match. I did get some of my pokemon from my uncle in Hoenn."

MIke heard of the Hoenn region and was intrested in going to that one after he complete the gym challenge in Kanto. Mike then said, "This five badges in a year? It took me almost two years just to get these 6."

"Then you must have been defeated a lto to just get them." said Katie smiling.

"Not really. I beat each gym leader on my first try. I guess it taking me so long because I have teach my pokemon so many moves to counter them and other pokemon too. I still looking for a six pokemon too."

"YOu mean you spent two years teach your pokemon those moves and defeating the gym leaders?" said Katie in surprise.

Mike nodded and said, "Yeah. I mean Earthquake, Thunder, Shock Wave and Brick Break aren't easy moves to learn for a pokemon I guess. Still they are all great." The nurse finally came over with Mike's pokemon and Char roared. Mike then said, "How about I treat you to dinner. IT is about time to eat."

Katie shock her head and said, "No thanks. I have things to do. Later and good luck." She then walked away.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    While Ryu waited for the second round announcements to be made, he ventured around the stadium, scanning around for more traces of the elusive Mew. His goggles would pick up on its DNA signature, but then it would disappear. The blonde haired man tugged at the black Pokeball on his necklace and continued to search. The ball was actually a Dark Rocket Ball, which was made to catch extremely strong Pokemon to put under the dark infuence of the controller. In history there has only been one recording of a Dark Rocket Ball being used, and it was to capture the fabled Celebi. In turn a trainer defeated the one who used the ball, and helped Celebi revert to its old self.

Ryu walked past some of the Stadium security guards who were busy trying to keep outsiders without tickets from entering, and of course the usual type of people who generally cause mischief. Ryu passed some hotdog vendors and soon stopped at a hamburger tent, grabbing a few dollars worth of burgers and fries, then grabbed $90 in Pokefood for his Pokemon.

Wanting to keep his Pokemon secret still, he took the food and went into a underground storing room where the heating tanks and other machines were kept. After looking around one more time to make sure no one had come, he released his entire team, handing them each a bag of Pokefood. His Pokemon ate happily, and Tyranitar roared in glee.

"Yeah, eat..eat up all of you. We've got a long way to go, and a lot of things to do..I want you to do your best and beat everything and anyone that comes in our way...We've come to far to get stopped now..we need to get Mew..and we need to take its power for our own to rule the Pokemon World..." Ryu spoke, his voice echoing in the room.

Once all his Pokemon ate, he threw the empty bags away, and returned them all to their Pokeballs. After attaching back to his belt, Ryu left the room and began to stroll around again and soon he began to chew away at his cheese burger, placing fries into his mouth as he went. The man still waited for the second round to begin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back