• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Auras and Sea Drifters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venun

Hoarding since 1985
Years
  • I picked one from the GTS for a simple poke :) but thanks =) Best make someone else happy with it, wondertrade perhaps? :)

Years
  • Of course I have some! Do you care what Nature you get? Also do you want a 4iv Jolly or Adamant HA Riolu? Seriously, my boxes are overflowing with these guys, you would be doing me a favor by taking one. {XD}

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    Hey are you still giving Pokemon away? I'm interested in a phione and a riolu

Years
  • Hi there, yes I am! Alright, do you care about Phione's nature? And what IVs would you like with the Riolu? As far as I know, most of them are missing Defense and/or speed. I have a few 5IVs, but I don't know exact IVs for them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Can i have a riolu of each nature? I already have phiones :) Dont care which ivs they have, as long as they have 4. Also, if they can be opposite nature(for a team i plan on building) that would be better :).

Years
  • eeveeandmew said:
    Can i have a riolu of each nature? I already have phiones
    Auras and Sea Drifters
    Dont care which ivs they have, as long as they have 4. Also, if they can be opposite nature(for a team i plan on building) that would be better
    Auras and Sea Drifters

...Opposite nature? Do you mean can they be Modest or Timid? Sorry, I don't have any of those. But other than that, sure, you can have some. :)

Years
  • Ohh, alright. I'm not sure if I have any 4IV HA females, but I'll take a look ;)

EDIT: No, I don't have any 4IV HA females, but a have a 5IV HA one I could give you instead! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    Hi there, yes I am! Alright, do you care about Phione's nature? And what IVs would you like with the Riolu? As far as I know, most of them are missing Defense and/or speed. I have a few 5IVs, but I don't know exact IVs for them.

Timid for phione would be nice and for riolu can I have a jolly nature? I don't really mind about Ivs thanks

Years
  • since'96 said:
    Timid for phione would be nice and for riolu can I have a jolly nature? I don't really mind about Ivs thanks

Okay, I probably have one of those... And the Riolu should be no problem :)
    You never mentioned it so, what's your friend code?

eeveeandmew said:
    that would be great!
    Auras and Sea Drifters
    thank you ahead of time!

Have you added me yet? You're not on my friend list.

Spazztasterific said:
    If you still have phione, I'll gladly take one!

Are you still wanting a phione? If so you should probably add me, my friend code is in the first post.

Years
  • I'd gladly take either one of your choice. I don't have really anything to offer in return as I'm fairly new to X and Y still but I could repay in a few weeks or so once I get situated and complete the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back