• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Auras and Sea Drifters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'd gladly take either one of your choice. I don't have really anything to offer in return as I'm fairly new to X and Y still but I could repay in a few weeks or so once I get situated and complete the game.

You can have both if you want! It's giveaway, so give me anything! Ooh, what's your Vivillion Pattern? If it's not Modern, you can give me scatterbug! :D

Years
  • Barely missed it. I have default (which sucks) but I have a meadow pattern I got from wonder trade. Let me know a good time with time zone and I'll make it.

Years
  • I don't have much to offer in return, but I'd love a Phione! Adding you now!
    I'll bee on for the next few hours so end me a PM when you're ready to trade!

Years
  • I don't have much to offer in return, but I'd love a Phione! Adding you now!
    I'll bee on for the next few hours so end me a PM when you're ready to trade!

Sorry, I wasn't home at that time...

I actually have monsoon Vivillon's. I have two ready for trade whenever.

O.O I love that pattern!!

Everyone who hasn't gotten their Pokémon, I'll probably be on tomorrow, all day long. :)

Years
  • Alright everyone, I'm starting the trading now, so I'll be online from now until around 9pm, unless someone tells me they can only get on later. ;)
    Also, since'96 and GetGowens, what's your IGN?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well I had a problem and I don't have monsoon. It was a wondertrade luck and my DS died without me saving so I don't have even the scatterbug. So I don't know how well this will workout.

Years
  • Thanks so much. I'll try and repay as soon as I get myself completely setup and have everything in motion with my breeding stuff. Thanks a lot!

Years
  • GetGowens said:
    Thanks so much. I'll try and repay as soon as I get myself completely setup and have everything in motion with my breeding stuff. Thanks a lot!

No problem! That would be great, but you don't have to :)

Spazztasterific said:
    Any chance you could save one for me? I won't be able to get on for a couple days. I've got a busy birthday/weekend coming up lol
    Oh, that's fine! :) Just curious, is it your birthday? ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a continental Vivillion if you would like to have it. I'm available all day and almost all day the rest of this week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back