• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Australia: Nintendo Connection Tour ‘09

Wormow

Worminister
Years
The Nintendo Connection Tour '09 will be hitting your local Shopping Centre during June & July. Dates and locations are as follows:

QLD
Carindale 27 & 28 June
Pacific Fair 4 & 5 July

VIC
Southland 9 & 10 July
Fountain Gate 11 & 12 July

NSW
Chatswood 18 & 19 July
Parramatta 25 & 26 July

WA
Carousel 4 & 6 July

SA
Marion 18 & 19 July

NZ
Sylvia Park 8 & 9 August

Plus, don't forget to bring along your Nintendo DS and your copy of Pokémon Platinum Version. Those who do can receive the special 'Secret Key' item into your game! The Secret Key lets you change Rotom's form in Pokémon Platinum Version.

Please keep visiting nintendo.com.au for more details.

On a side note, I live in Victoria and the closest center is Southland. But wait, they are held on Thursday and Friday? I think other states will have this problem too... let's just hope this isn't a competition. (If it is, I'm going to have to waste $70 on Platinum and money to drive to Fountain Gate)

Back