• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Australian Manaphy Event

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    My penpal managed to get 10 (loopy) she spent a lot of money and she only gave me 2:disappoin. Oh well at least i've got my very first Event. YAY :classic:

-Amso-​

Years
    I just came back from JB Hi-Fi and got a Manaphy! I took the day off school as this was the only time and day my parents could drive me to it. But I do want to know one thing, does anyone know whether it's possible to get a shiny from this via SRing or has Nintendo set it to never be able to get Manaphy as shiny? If I can then I'll be SRing to get one, if not I'll just SR for a near flawless Manaphy.

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    im getting one later today.

one for my diamond and one for my pearl.
    That makes two.

I will be trading one.
    my thread is in the wireless trade centre.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    im getting one later today.

one for my diamond and one for my pearl.
    That makes two.

I will be trading one.
    my thread is in the wireless trade centre.

just make sure to abuse the SOFT-RESET feature to find one with the IVs and Nature you like... at least with the one you're keeping for yourself.

psyduckmaniac

Yes.I've played pkmn dungeon 2
    Years
    • E4
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    i can clone it i use a method that starts with p and ends with okesavonmyflashcart lol

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Whee. I got one! =D Two, actually (little brother w00t).

It was rather confusing getting one, the lady at the counter said to go into the corner and put on Wi-Fi. What she meant, was to go into the back corner, click Mystery Gift and then click Wireless. Anyways it ends tomorrow, and I wish I could've gotten more.

Back