• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Australians get their Jirachi Event!

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
Years
  • Get ready aussies! Because jirachi is com ing to us in Toys'r'Us and BigW.
    Australians get their Jirachi Event!

The dates are from the american version but australians dates are June 3 to June 13.
    Discuss:.... "don't you mean june 3 to june 13, cool thanks for that anyway", actually... *replaces pic*
    *Copied directly from https://www.bigw.com.au//bigw/contentmanagement/offer_landing.jsp?offer=pokemonofferlanding from big dubs :)*

From Thursday June 3rd to Sunday June 13th 2010, you can download the new JIRACHI Pokemon in the below selected BIG W stores. Click here to download instructions on how to download your new JIRACHI.
    Need instructions? look above, click link! --->-->->^

Or look at my instructions! --->-->->v
    How to receive Jirachi

• You must have a Nintendo DS®, Nintendo DS® Lite,
    Nintendo DSiTM or Nintendo DSiTM XL system, and
    your English version of Pokémon® Diamond, Pokémon®
    Pearl, PokémonTM Platinum, PokémonTM HeartGold
    or PokémonTM SoulSilver Version game.
    (each sold separately)
    • You will also need to make sure you have obtained the
    Pokédex in your game.
    • Make sure you don't have more than two Wonder Cards.
    If you do, you'll need to delete one to make room.

1.Turn on your game and select "MYSTERY GIFT" from the main menu. If this is your first time
    using MYSTERY GIFT, a message will appear letting you know that a signal has been detected.
    If you don't have a Pokédex yet, a screen will appear and tell you that you need to get it first.
    2.Select
    "RECEIVE GIFT."
    3.After you select "RECEIVE GIFT," select
    "GET VIA WIRELESS" and choose "YES."
    WATCH AS
    YOU RECEIVE
    YOUR
    JIRACHI!
    After WIRELESS distribution

5.Make sure you have at least one
    open spot in your party for Jirachi!
    6.Go to any Poké Mart and talk to the
    delivery man in green standing in front of
    the counter and he will give you Jirachi!
    7.Now check your Pokémon party
    and you'll see that Jirachi is there!
    8.Don't forget to save your game! Enjoy!
    You can only get 1 Jirachi per Pokémon Diamond,
    Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon
    HeartGold or Pokémon SoulSilver Version game.

Note:
    Once traded into Pokémon
    HeartGold or Pokémon SoulSilver Version
    it unlocks Night Sky's Edge Pokéwalker
    accessory Route. This is the only way this
    Route can be accessed!
    Please refer to Pokémon HeartGold Version or Pokémon SoulSilver Version
    Instruction Booklet for information regarding trading Pokémon

COPYRIGHT STUFF:
    ©2007-2010 Pokémon. © 1995-2010 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. Nintendo DS, Pokémon and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo. ©2010 Nintendo. *Nintendo DS®, Nintendo DS® Lite, Nintendo DSi™, or Nintendo DSi™ XL system and
    Pokémon® Diamond, Pokémon® Pearl, Pokémon™ Platinum, Pokémon™ HeartGold or Pokémon™ SoulSilver Version game (each sold separately) required to receive Content Distribution. Content Distribution may be made available over Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Can someone help me decide? :3 I want to get the Winner's Path but not sure if I should have it before or after getting Jirachi. XB What do you guys think? :3 HELP ME CHOOSE PLEASE! X3

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Uh, you get Winner's Path on HGSS and Jirachi on DPPt. wat.
    The event is for HGSS as well. If I get Jirachi I get the Night Sky's Edge route. So I'm not sure if I want that first or Winner's Path.

kakarot

Metal Coat is my friend!
    Years
  • Unfortunately these events in Au are generally a low key thing, I went to my local TRU today and was surprised to see two others with DS in hand.

Usually it's just me looking like a massive geek standing in the middle of a store playing pokemon :S

Why can't they be huge so I can hide amongst the masses! :P

So anyway, I got one for each of my games except Diamond (just started it) so I might trade one over and go back for another. I assume this will work if I delete the wondercard?

And one out of the four was Adamant, not that I EV train but it's good to have just in case.

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Should I get Winner's Path before Night Sky's Edge because it starts first or get it later because it ends later? :3

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Should I get Winner's Path before Night Sky's Edge because it starts first or get it later because it ends later? :3
    It doesn't really mater, I guess it would be better to get Winner's Path before Night Sky's Edge just in case you forget to get it WiFi or something.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • Just got my Jirachi, Theres are its stats..
    OT: SMR2010
    ID: 06030
    Random nature
    obtained: Pokemon event
    Apparently had a faithful encounter at Lv. 5.
    And its holding a leichi berry

Years
  • OK I've tried to did it as you said. Then It said Searching for a gift. Please wait... Then it said " There were no gifts to be found."

Years
  • Ok. Now I got an error code: 52100 unable to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Confirm connectionn settings and access points for help. Visit support.nintendo.com I went on there I couldn't find my answer. Should I call Nintendo and ask them for help. Thanks.

I got the wonderaous path. Yay. Now time to get jariji

Ok. I called Nintendo and they said the events are over. Go here to see future events www.pokemon.com

Last edited:

FloatingClouds

Champion CSSer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    OK I've tried to did it as you said. Then It said Searching for a gift. Please wait... Then it said " There were no gifts to be found."
    Maybe they are the american events there talking about, it works every time, are you at Toys'r'Us or BigW because it won't work at home...

Back