• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Automatically parse links in text

Jeb

Fapper.(?)
    Years
    As much as I try to put my signature with CSS, but normal uncheck "Automatically parse links in text" is always placed and I damaged the CSS. It's quite stressful there is no way to position it correctly.
    I can not post the CSS code that calls me 15 forum post, sorry.

But in my signature have the CSS code with the bug.

Years
    Well, you can't post links until you have 15 posts, so I'm not sure if that is effecting you or not, given that this is your first. Did you go in your User CP/Options and make sure that is parses them? (Or can) You could also do that in the sig editor, I believe. And change the editor to standard, not the enhanced version.

Jeb

Fapper.(?)
    Years
    I do not know if I'm stupid or something. But I can not disabling them from control panel.

Years
    I was referencing this: ( I think lol)

Automatically parse links in text

Make sure that's checked at the bottom there. And I'd try it again once you have 15 posts.

Back