• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Autumn Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Oh crud O_O Oh crud...I have FOUR TESTS NEXT WEEK. Yes, AGAIN. I don't understand what the school's problem is @_@ I don't have some of the books I need...I forgot them at school <_<;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I've only been in this thread 15 or so minutes.Oh yes and good afternoon to you too Seto_Girl:)
    I still prefer water,or minute maid.I literally go bananas when i drink that stuff.It's just soo tasty.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Wassup?My name's Shampoo,or call me Blue or Shampy or Jessica(my real name).That's cool cybex!=DA thunderstorm is coming here to Michigan>>;After my incident in a carc crash yesterday,I'm more freaked than sorry...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I see.I'm almost to my 1,000 post all in matter of 3 months *throw's confetti in an emotionless tone*woohoo,let's have some pizza XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Flu shots bite;_;I almost got my twelve year old shot(now why would i get it if i ain't even 12 yet?)Luckily a nurse said I get it when I'm 14.saved by the bell--or in this caze age.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    this is my 1000th post WOOT WOOT!!!
    coughcoughcough

Was it for the regular flu or the bird flu?I've heard Bird flu has killed tons in asia...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back