• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Autumns Arrival

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
Years
  • It's the middle of Autumn, but I think you guys can take a little poem about it coming, am I right?

Autumn's Arrival
    by Rin

The sun glowed of fresh wheat
    But slowly withered down.
    Succumbed did the fiery heat
    For Autumn sun was found.

Deceased leaves are dancing down;
    Their death destined to renew.
    Their frail bodies to nourish the ground...
    Just how their mother grew.

Northern robins know snow is near
    And prepare with utter silence.
    To them it may become quite clear
    That fall winds can be so violent.

Trees go about their way,
    Sleeping with bare bark.
    They watch you in the nippy day
    And snore in freezing dark.​

I assure that you would have to read it more than once to completely understand it. My mom thinks it's "deep..." >.> Well, yeah...hope you like it. I made it when I was just completely bored and had cool weather on my mind. It was summer and hot...and I wanted autumn and chille'.

Last edited:

~Mars~

Kurama obsessed as usuall
    Years
  • I think that was great yes better that great undescribebly great but I have more to say yes rinny who is hanging over my shoulder more and this is a long run-on sentence wow...
    Wow I really dont have more to say...
    I mean really what could describe that poem...umm.
    PHWEE!!!!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • ^_^ Nicely done, Rinny-spoon! It paints a vivid picture of what it describes. Then again, what to expect from the greatest writer in the galaxy?

~In accordance with the prophecy.

~Mars~

Kurama obsessed as usuall
    Years
  • LOL! heh well I'm at the great rinny-spoon-chans house dang *coughdidn'tputinchainscough*
    Rinny/Spoon/JakieChan-Ack! Let me out of these chains! Ph33r my mind powers of kung-fu writing skills of death! Hoo-haw! Monkey cheesesticks of pow--

Marsy-Hey I coughed and clearly stated you were not in chains! I will slate my name Alissa Falissa LEAF! And no one gets that. Personnal joke.

Back