• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[AVAILABLE] Neo's Overworld Shop (Gens I-V)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
[BUSY] Neo's Overworld Shop (Gens I-V)

[BUSY] Do not request anything until I am done with the requests I already have.

Hello, everyone.

I've decided to branch out on the Pokecommunity forums. Alot of you know me from the Game dev section. But today, I'm trying something new.

I'm making free custom overworlds.

Sounds too good to be true, right?

Rong :O

Spoiler:

Form:

Name:
Overworld Generation: (Gen I-V)
Gender of Overworld:
Image or description: (description must be DETAILED)
Directions?/Walking?: (don't make me do more than I have to! Tell me if you only need the Overworld facing one direction!)

How this works:
First, I will take 5 requests, and change the thread to [BUSY].
I will do those requests, post them, change the thread to [AVAILABLE], and take 5 more. And so on, etc.

Last edited:

KonaQ

Slipknot Fan
Years
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Overworld Generation: V
Gender of Overworld: Male
Image or description: Head of male trainer. Suit like the CEO guys. Black pants.
Directions?/Walking?: fACING FORRWARD

Image or description: Head of male trainer. Suit like the CEO guys. Black pants.
Directions?/Walking?: fACING FORRWARD

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Can you make Pokemon Overworlds?

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Gender of Overworld:male
Image or description:
aluke.png

Directions?/Walking?: all directions and walking.
thank you.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Name: Unknown#
Overworld Generation:2
Gender of Overworld:Male
Image or description: A bald professor who wears glasses and always wears his lab coat.
Directions?/Walking?: All directions walking and standing

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
nice thing you're doing here would make a request but its a bit of an undertaking on its own x.x

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Just wondering.

Hey Neo-Spriteman!

I just wondering, do you add the overworld that's Super Smash bros. Brawl style? Like Mario for example. Because I need to add them to 'Overworld Rebirth Editor' or 'Nameless Sprite Editor', I'll give you credit. And another thing, I'm new at the Banner thing, can you show me how?

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Hey Neo-Spriteman!

I just wondering, do you add the overworld that's Super Smash bros. Brawl style? Like Mario for example. Because I need to add them to 'Overworld Rebirth Editor' or 'Nameless Sprite Editor', I'll give you credit. And another thing, I'm new at the Banner thing, can you show me how?

Okay, I don't understand your first question at all.
And I just put a picture from my photobucket album, and wrote "Coming Soon" on it. Not hard at all.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Name: Mark (you know him!!)
Image or description: He has a Hair like Falkner's, but his hair is black. Wearing Blue's clothes and blue-colored pants.

flamemaster

Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Name: Mark (you know him!!)
Image or description: He has a Hair like Falkner's, but his hair is black. Wearing Blue's clothes and blue-colored pants.
god, this guy just drives me nuts! LOOK AT THE FIRST POST! IT CLEARLY SAYS THAT HE'S NOT TAKING REQUEST RIGHT NOW! god.....

flamemaster

Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Hello? anyone there? it seem like the overworlds are taking a long time, I mean I know neo, isnt gonna be on his computer all the time, he probably has a real life like the rest of us, but its been like a month.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Neo-spriteman also has a game (Glacous Version) guys, Plus he's taken a few more requests (thanks to me =/) so you need to give him some more time. B/W Overworlds aren't the easiest thing to accomplish and if you don't have patience then don't bother with requesting it.

Neo-Spriteman

Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Neo-spriteman also has a game (Glacous Version) guys, Plus he's taken a few more requests (thanks to me =/) so you need to give him some more time. B/W Overworlds aren't the easiest thing to accomplish and if you don't have patience then don't bother with requesting it.

Thanks, Jacob. Guys, please stop all the being annoying and stuff, because I have other priorities. I've just recently entered summer, and I don't want to be bothered with little things like this shop. You all are complaining about me not doing this in a month, but in that time, you all could have done these yourselves. So, think that over, please. There are templates for every generation (look around) and I'm sure you all could make them with some effort. So, if you feel like you can't put any effort into making something yourself, I'd gladly give you some pointers, but I'm closing this thread. PM me if you need help with spriting them, because I have a life.

I need a moderator to close this thread, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back