• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amoss92

Naruto Mega Fan!
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Water. Earth. Fire. Air.

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an Airbender named Aang, and although his Airbending skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.

But I believe Aang can save the world.

Katara

And he did, in a final battle against the fire lord. A struggle that wasn't easy, ending in a tie, both giving in to severe injuries. As many tears were shedded that day, the same amount of smiles were shown. The fire lord beaten meant the beginning of the end of the war, but Aang, the savior of the nations, had also vanquished because of the harsh fight.

Since then, one great staue of Aang was erected in the center of the four nations, bringing honor to the one who stopped the conflict. But his death wasn't all bad, as his reincarnation is different then the other avatars, having one special power: Ether, the power to mix the elements together. Although the power needs to be worked on, he is known as the first Etherist.

Sixteen years after the reincarnation, the young avatar learned of his destiny. From birth, he was thought Firebending and Earthbending, now needing Air and Water. His masters offered to teach them to him, but he refused, saying he would rather learn by himself and with the help of normal people, in an adventure.

Now, after sixteen years of peace, a threat arrises, one like no other, known as "The council of Nations". A council formed by high ranked people of all the Nations, but not always with intentions that were the best for everyone. Plus, they have a large number of soldiers behind them, protecting and attacking whatever they want. The only way of stopping them is to take down the core: The council itself.

===============================
    RULES
    ===============================​

1. No canon characters allowed.

2. Respect the RPing rules.

3. Use proper grammar and spelling.

4. No god-modding, I'll be even more severe on this rule as it will be easier to do it.

5. At least 5 complete lines per post.

TEMPLATE

Name: Your character's name

Heritage: What nation are you born in?
    ~ Water Tribe
    ~ Earth Kingdom
    ~ Fire Nation

Weapon: If your character has a weapon, what is it.

Signature Attack:What is your favorite attack? describe it, name it, give details.

Alternate Skill: What can your character do that can benefit the team?
    ~ Medic - Good with Herbs and Healing
    ~ Cook - Good with cooking food and preparing meals
    ~ Hunter - Good at hunting animals and gathering food to prepare
    ~ Navigator - Good at reading maps and setting routes
    ~ Smith - Good at using materials around you to create weapons and armor

Appearance:

Personality:

Misc.: Anything else you want us to know. Can include a little history if you think it's necessary.

MY TEMPLATE
    Name: Arkeus

Heritage: Fire Nation

Weapon:

Signature Attack: Twin Fire Whips. He blasts two long whips of fire from his swords, swinging them around to attack. They are usually around five meters long, but length may varry.

Alternate Skill: Cook.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Arkeus seldom gets into fights with members of his team, preferring to see situations as they would before he really raises an argument about it. When he knows he is right, he won't back down. Arkeus strongly believes in friendship and teamwork. He tries his best to think maturely, and be more agreeable. Arkeus usually likes things to go his own way, but if there is no other option, he will willingly follow the way things goes, as Arkeus thinks that there is no point in fighting back when you know that you will definitely lose.

Misc.: Arkeus's masters, Irian, Ciny and Lixyl, are actually refugees who fought against injustice. They are now wanted, and thought their student under that state.

Last edited:

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
  • Please reserve me a place. You know me from your old Naruto RP!

Name: Zeek
    Heritage: Fire Nation
    Weapon: He owns the Three Katanas of the Gods of Fire,

All the Samurais fights with done katanas artisan and very
    sharpened, being lethal with these swords.
    The swords of Samurai are arms at two hands, but the
    Samurais can use them as if it was swords at a hand.
    Katanas of Gods of the Fire made in Toledo by Marto.​
    They were made during the creation of the Fire Nation and have become one of his family heirlooms because the Fire Lord gave it to their ancestors for great work in the war Five Hundred years ago.

Signature Attack: He passes the power of flame into the blades and assume the Santoru position of Two Blades in hands and one in mouth, he then shoots fire through the blade after striking the enemy repeatedly causing the enemy to be hit by many burns and finally he attacks the torso of the enemy.

Alternate Skill:
    ~ Hunter - Good at hunting animals and gathering food to prepare. If I'm allowed a second one I choose smith.

Appearance:

Bigger but no legs
    Take away the shield and add two more swords.

Personality:Zeek is a very average Teen and has been the person he is since preschool, he hates Gangs and opposes them highly, but they still are the most wicked people he has ever had the displeasure of meeting in his life.
    He is a extremely social person and makes friends quite easily, he usually gets along quite better with stranger ones than the "normal" friends or as some call them the "Average Joes".
    He is a perfect student to his masters and never got a single fail in a practical test at a his Fire Bending school even though he hasn't had that many years there, he practices hard for every test and normally doesn't give up until he can't do it anymore.

Misc.: His masters convinced the some of the Fire Nation that the "Council of Nations" is up to no good. He's a expert at throwing stars.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Aiyana

Heritage: Water Tribe

Weapon: See "Signature attack"; when water is frozen, small swords of ice may be used.

Signature Attack: Creating throwing daggers out of the surrounding water and water vapor. If one or more daggers are destroyed before they reach their target, the broken water will turn into smaller and less damaging daggers flying in all directions.

Alternate Skill: Medic

Appearance: Here

Personality: She doesn't like to fight much unless it is to keep her abilities in check. She's somewhat shy unless she can get to know someone. She does tend to be a flirt every now and then though.

Misc.: None

Last edited:

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
    Years
  • Name: Hina

Heritage: Earth Kingdom

Weapon: Giant Axe https://www.bonesandblades.co.uk/catalog/images/alien%20axe.jpg

Signature Attack: Uses earth bending abilities to turn dirt into harder clumps of earth and bringing them up to the surface to form a thousand clump toss at the enemy.

Alternate Skill: Navigator

Appearance: https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee149/SatsukiDreams/1127183155_ctureshalo.jpg FIXED!

Personality: Not much of a talker and isn't very known around the Earth Kingdom she spends her time in the fields training. She is a very smart person though can be rather slow at thinking things through up to the last point, leaving her plans thouroghly flawed. Hina wants to go around and travel the world though she has been too afraid to go out on her own. Despite her lazy act she is very strong when it comes to fighting and can get very out of hand. Hina gives up things very easily and would complain very often but only in her head so no one would be able to tell if she knows something they don't or if she's hurt.

Misc.: Owns a bag full of maps from all places and has a father who owns a weapon shop though Hina can't make them herself.

Last edited:

Amoss92

Naruto Mega Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Hinamori: Good. Accepted.

Showdow_Yue: Your appearance link doesn't seem to be working. Other than that, all seems good. Accepted.

Now, you guys seem to have a thing for mixing elements, just try not to do it too much please. Why do you think the Etherist is special?
    I mean, making ice and turning dirt to rock is kind of mixing elements.

Amoss92

Naruto Mega Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    But how can a waterbender transform water into ice? It can't freeze it using air.

Amoss92

Naruto Mega Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Then please, tell me: What does the Etherist have that is special over you guys if that's how it is?

'Cause if we do it your way, this RP is pointless.

Amoss92

Naruto Mega Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I hate making these decisions. One way and the RP doesn't work, and the other... I hate saying people can't do something...

Sorry, but I'll have to ask you to stay to your element.

Amoss92

Naruto Mega Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Hero of time: Great, perfect ^^

Hinamori: I meant stick only using water, not ice... or at least not as your signature attack...

Years
  • Okay. I edited and changed my weapon into the new signature attack (Water daggers) and small ice swords since those are both obviously weapons and ice is still in the water range. And if it's alright with you I'd like to develop the ice swords later on in the RP instead of right at the beginning.

Amoss92

Naruto Mega Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Sure, I'm cool with you developping it. Accepted even more :P

Now, have th others died? :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back