• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
  • I love Avatar, it's one of the best cartoons of all-time and my favorite cartoon ever. I'm currently rewatching it! I haven't watched LoK yet, but if I finish rewatching A:TLA, I'm gonna start watching it.

She isn't a big fan favorite, but my favorite character is Mai. I like her because I think she's an interesting and complex character (I like "grey" characters). I also like Azula and Zuko. My favorite episode was The Ember Island Players as it was hilarious.

Last edited:

Taste of Tea

Hoenn confirmed
    Years
  • My favorite episode was The Ember Island Players as it was hilarious.

That's one of my least favorite ones since it tried too hard to be funny, but ultimately failed to impress. The episode right before the Day of Black Sun episodes is probably my least favorite episode of the whole series.

Last edited:
    Back