• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awaiting the new pokemon movie o.o (possible 5th gen pokemanz)

Kodi-Chan

I eat brains.raaawr >:3
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 31, 2009
    i am looking forward to that new arcues(sp?) movie o3o the trailers look pretty good...and it just might go into the 5th generation...

why do i say that? well listen to this

ok so you all remember the deoxys movie? wellll deoxys was the last pokemon in the 3rd gen pokedex..(i think e.e") and right after that mooovie..guess what came out..yep the 4th gen :3 so since arcues is the last pokemon in the 4th gen dex its only likely for a 5th gen 8D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Next time you make a thread like this note how its already out in Japan and everything about it is known. So no 5th gen Pokemon sorry.

Kodi-Chan

I eat brains.raaawr >:3
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 31, 2009
    poo D: i was looking forward to that..^-^"" should have done a bit more research...i just didnt wanna ruin the surprise of the movie n stuff so i only watched the trailers.

Back