• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awesome Cloners grand opening

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    ok could you do the pika, vulpix and dialga?

i can go on asap

also, could i have something for colateral, these are a little important to me

winston

Would you accept a shaymin as collateral? If so then ya and I can be in there in just a minute. I'll meet you in the wifi, my fc is 4725 4625 9394.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    sure, shaymin is great. thanks a lot again for this, i really appreciate the help

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    sry for the double, but could i try to clone shaymin while you clone my stuff?

winston

Oh sure go for it man. Is it cool if I make me a pikachu?

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    make yourself one of everything, you're my hero as of right now

winston

Awesome I'm super glad to be a help. Whenever you need clones or just anything in my thread as it is always growing, just let me know and I'll make you one.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    ha yknow whats funny? i think i originally cloned your vulpix for you, and that's how i got mine. small world

winston

Haha...It's kinda beautiful if you think about it...

winston

I would love to but it will have to wait untill tomorrow because after I finish Wolfie's order I need to get some sleep because I have work in the morning, but if you are ok with it being tomorrow sometime then I would love to do your clones.

winston

It says three pikachu clones, does that mean you want 3 clones plus the original so 4 total pikas going back to you?

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    yup, if you could

==================

Last edited:

winston

So I only had to clone one more vulpix right...some punk ass gave me a level 100 abra for it before I could get it...

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    umm yeah, 1 more vulpix is just fine. my cloning actually showwed a small glimmer of consistency tonight, so i can clone another one or two when i get it back

i have a quick trade to do and then i can pick up. it should be 2 trips, right?

oh and you should use lvl 100 male or female bidoof when cloning (who would ever raise a bidoof to lvl 100? seriously...)

Last edited:
    Back