• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Awesome Cloners grand opening

winston

Choalin maybe tomorrow tonight I'm super tired, so I'll handle yours tomorrow.

winston

Wolfie I will be in the wifi whenever you are ready to get your pokes back.

winston

Plesure doing business with yall. Wow...I just said yall...Well I am a Texan... anywho... I will be open again tomorrow...yeah...bye bye for now.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    thanks so much again, i am in your debt

i noticed your thread says "cloners", just letting you know i'll freelance clone for you anytime (provided my wifi is working right)

winston

Ya that sounds good I would love to have a partner in this. Any time you need something cool you see someone asking me to clone just let me know and you can do the cloning. I'll talk to you later.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    i know u have alot to do but would u b able to clone these for me?
    palkia 5
    deoxys 5
    regice 1
    registeel 1
    regirock 1

winston

Jedite, yes I can do those clones for you once I finish all the others before you. I am going to add a list of what I need to finish to the thread.

winston

I have been working all day today so I am sorry for the lack of availability, however I will probobly be available in about one hour from now so about, 9pm eastern time.

winston

I can help any one, but where I am right now the wifi doesn't work so it will have to wait untill after I get home. I am really sorry.

winston

I now have working wifi again and am able to clone come let me know what you want cloned because I am OPEN.

winston

I can offer my shiny jynx for collateral if that is enough then yes I can clone your lugia. How many clones would you want?

winston

Ok I am a little bit swamped right now but I can help you in just a little bit maybe a couple hours...I am not sure.

Back