• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Axis Powers Hetalia anime has been rated "TV-MA"

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
  • By the time it comes out, I'll be "legally" old enough to watch it, so it's not going to bother me. Plus, people don't pay much attention to warning anyways. At least, from what I've seen. Still, MA seems a little... strange for the series. I suppose I understand though.

I'm so excited for the accents. I can't wait.

Years
  • Why does japan keep gaying up WWII? It's almost as if they're trying to cover up what REALLY happened.

*cough*Unit731*cough*
    *cough*PearlHarbour*cough*
    *cough*RapeOfNanking*cough*

To quote my classmate:

So does that mean Japan wil rape China because of the Rape of Nanking and Germany will rape Belgium because of the Rape of Belgium? o: and will vital regions be invaded along the way? :D

Because I can easily point out places where US History is also whitewashed. o3o

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Oh, I'm pretty sure they can make it pretty vulgar. ADV films made Gakkou no Kaidan a pretty vulgaric one, and it's a kids' show.

That's because the dubbers watch too much Family Gay Guy, and there's proof of that, cause in verious episodes, a character says "Giggity Giggity", I like to call it a "Reverse 4Kids", which is like 4Kids methods of dubbing, or rather, butchering anime, just targeted in the opposite direction (adults) of what 4Kids target their butchered dubs at (children) from the original target audience (teens), just look at what Funimation (or rather, Adult Swim) did whth Shin Chan, they freaking turned it into a carbon copy of South Park when the show was only as vulgar as The Simpsons, thanks a lot, "Dead Baby" Comedy Central.........

In other words: It's all South Parks fault that television is so vulgar and profane anymore, IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If vulgarity isn't funny then the AVGN is the most UNfunny man on Earth.

That's because South Park and Encyclopedia Dramatica have brainwashed you into thinking that vulgarity is funny when it is only rude

Somebody get the delusional prude out of here before he causes too much trouble. He knows who he is.

I'm not a delusional prude, I just obey the rules of the PTC, which I love to death because they know the TRUTH in how television should be, you just are obsessed with vulgarity......

Also, if any of you attack or flame me because of your opinion of how everything should be vulgar and rude, then GO AWAY!!!!!!

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • As far as I can tell, the history of ALL the countries in Hetalia is at least somewhat covered up. It's a lighthearted parody of WWII history. :| Of course they aren't going to mention war atrocities that Japan committed, but I don't see them mentioning the atrocities of other countries either. If that's not your thing, fine, but don't make it out like the whole reason Hetalia exists is to make people forget what Japan did in the wars. :(

I don't... really understand the reason people hate Hetalia. :( The only reason I've ever had to dislike it is because so many of the fans are just... a bit crazy. @_@;;

Years
  • As far as I can tell, the history of ALL the countries in Hetalia is at least somewhat covered up. It's a lighthearted parody of WWII history. :| Of course they aren't going to mention war atrocities that Japan committed, but I don't see them mentioning the atrocities of other countries either. If that's not your thing, fine, but don't make it out like the whole reason Hetalia exists is to make people forget what Japan did in the wars. :(

I don't... really understand the reason people hate Hetalia. :( The only reason I've ever had to dislike it is because so many of the fans are just... a bit crazy. @_@;;

Same here. Most of the time the criticism I hear is that "it's gay" as if watching other anime that blatantly puts breasts in front of your face is any different.

Jeez I even got a rude formspring question just because I use Hetalia themes. >____>

Back