• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ayy lmao

Years
  • Hi.

My name (or username at least) is DRCM. It's basically an abbreviation of my real name and it looks kinda cool so I use it for lots of things.

I played Pokémon non-stop for about 4 years. Then I stopped for a long time, and just over the last few months, I've been restarting my games and doing it all again.

My main interest is electronic dance music, mainly the works of producers like DubVision, Dash Berlin and Nicky Romero. I try to produce music myself, but I never actually publish anything because I'm too damn self conscious. As well as that, when I'm about to finish a track, I start making a new one about 10x better, so I abandon the old one, and the cycle repeats.

Here's an unmixed/unmastered track i've been working on for a few hours. It's pretty anthemic tbh. https://soundcloud.com/d-r-c-m/wip (can't post links lmao)

I don't really know about favourite pokémon, because I find it hard to choose, but for years on end my favourite was Umbreon. I also like Froslass a lot, for some reason.

I also enjoy preying on young children on the internet's bad tempers so yeah. I'm a pretty bad guy, to be honest.

HOWEVER

I'm hoping to make a lot of new friends here. I guess that's what a forum is for, right? Meeting people that like the same things as you in an often failed attempt to make new relationships.

I'll give it my best shot.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

It's a good time to get back into the franchise, with ORAS having just been released pretty much everywhere asides from the EU and UK. Were you considering getting the games, or are you just replaying the old ones for nostalgia's sake?~

Electronic dance music, hm? That's not a genre I'm too familiar with, actually...I listen to mostly symphonic metal/rock and classical myself. Our Culture and Media section sounds like it might be of interest to you, though...I'm fairly sure there are other members around who are interested in that genre :3

If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Back