• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Azurill`s Pool Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • aurora: oh toothpaste ah la thingy! yay!

*tries some. toothpaste gets stuck in mouth*

aurora: ahhhh! i cont bweave!!!!
    (ahhhh! i cant breathe!!!)

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
  • Hillary:Jess!Don't eat that! *Grabs the toothpaste's bottle and shows him the back of it* It says,"Do NOT eat,chew,or swallow.This toothpaste's flavor may burn your tongue.Use only if you have teeth.It might burn your mouth,even."...Let's see what its made out of... it says,"Hot peppers,salad,mashed gravy,and ketchup mixed together"...Oh,great.And I ate some! *Explodes*

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Eevee Tamer said:
    Hillary:Jess!Don't eat that! *Grabs the toothpaste's bottle and shows him the back of it* It says,"Do NOT eat,chew,or swallow.This toothpaste's flavor may burn your tongue.Use only if you have teeth.It might burn your mouth,even."...Let's see what its made out of... it says,"Hot peppers,salad,mashed gravy,and ketchup mixed together"...Oh,great.And I ate some! *Explodes*
    *Screams*

Jess:"Ahh! My mouth is is diseased!"

*Looks for something to drink*

*See`s a Fishbowl*

*Drinks Fishwater* O_O

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Sorry for this post, but for the sake of my PM and E-mail Inboxes I'm posting a warning. Next person to SPAM and get reported, will get this thread closed. After that you may make a new one, and try a new start.

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
  • Hillary:*Gurgling water* ...Glad that didn't have gasoline in it! *Gurglegurgle* *Spits the water from her mouth into the fishbowl that Jess used to drink out of* Well,now fishes can swim in my mouth water. XD

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • *Fish swim around in Hillary`s mouth and go down her throat and throw a Party inside Her Stomach*

Jess:"Hillary I think the Fish like you..XD"

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Pokemon: Magby
    Nickname/Name: Phil
    Your Color:Fire

*walks in and lokos around* wow i finally made it hi all *walks around and see's lots of pokemon.*

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    *runs about and see's many pokemon everywhere* hi all hi all notice me.

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
  • Jess said:
    *Fish swim around in Hillary`s mouth and go down her throat and throw a Party inside Her Stomach*

Jess:"Hillary I think the Fish like you..XD"

Hillary:*Gargles some more* *Fish spray out of her* *One fish lands outside and breaks a window*

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • *jumps into the air and eats all the magikarp* Mmm... oops i think i ate too much *throws up on the ground* Now i need to take a wiz... *runs into the mansion and finds a butler* Where's the bathroom? Butler: Go up to the fifth floor, go left, go all the way down that hall, then to the right, then all the way down that hall, and then go up to the roof, where the bathroom is. Dome: Where? AAAAAAAH!!! *jumps out the window and runs to the forest**ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss* Aaaaaaaaaaaah...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back