• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B-I-N-G-O Challenge

BlueShellBeast

Rodent User
Years
Well, after a bunch of software/cartridge/computer issues, I finally was able to complete a run, admittedly not the first 2 that I was planning to do. *Shrugs* It still works for me! It was awfully fun playing Blue while watching TwitchPlaysPokemon fail away, but at any rate...

KANTO: Highest Stat Defense (Blue Version)

The real difficulty of this run was the fact that all of my team was weak against grass types. Ouch! Still made it through, barely at the final E4 Battle with my rival, but it worked out in the end. Sandslash, Omastar, and Blastoise were really the powerhouse trio of the run. Overall, a nice, relaxing run.

ENDING PICTURE AND FINAL TEAM
Spoiler:

I suppose I might as well see if I can clear out that Kanto row before they finish TwitchPlays Pokemon. Should be an interesting challenge in itself. With that...

BINGO SHEET
Spoiler:

Next up... KANTO Rainbow Road (Blue Version)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KANTO: Rainbow Road (Blue Version)

Sometimes, I forget what it's like to have a balanced team. This was actually quite a breeze due to that, quite enjoyable. Naming the pokemon after LGBT terms, I had quite some fun with the Rainbows. At any rate... (Note: Color Order for the Fire Type... Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink)

ENDING PICTURES AND FINAL TEAM
Spoiler:

BINGO SHEET
Spoiler:

Next Up... KANTO Blasting Off Again! (JP Blue Version) / KANTO: GOURMET CHALLENGE (YELLOW VERSION)

Last edited:
Years
Two more challenges completed! Gift Pokemon on Platinum and Elite Mash-Up on FireRed

Bingo Sheet:

Spoiler:

Gift Challenge (Platinum):

Spoiler:

Elite Mash-Up (FireRed):

Spoiler:

Back