• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{B&W+4Gen} Peach's Trading Hut {Trade Eggs/Event Pkm/Seeking EV trainers/IV breeders}

Years
    Welcome to Peach's Trading Hut!
    -Updates-
    Currently, I just bought my pokemon black game and thus I'm seeking:
    - EV trainers for my pokemon
    - Eggs of specific pokemon w/ egg moves (preferably with 50% chance of getting a preferred nature)
    - TM moves to be taught
    - Some basic items for evolving

*In return, I will be trading you event pokemons/shiny pokemons/4th Gen items from my SOULSILVER to YOUR SOULSILVER/HEARTGOLD/DIAMOND/PEARL VERSION,
    NOT FROM MY 5THGen GAME, POKEMON BLACK,
    as I have NOT yet beaten the game to transfer pokemon to my black to trade.
    so if you can't receive pokemon from HG/SS/D/P, I'm sorry but we cannot trade, UNLESS you want pokemon like Munna, and other wild pokemon(I can try to catch one of your specified nature, however I can only catch those pokemon at the beginning of the game.

- Pokemon that I can trade from my SS(TO YOUR 4GEN GAME)-

event pokemon:
    Japanese named charmander, Mild natured
    Ability: blaze
    item: Lucky egg
    Level 40
    Moves: return, quick attack hidden power, howl

Japanese named Jirachu, Quirky natured
    Ability: Serene grace
    Item: Ganlon Berry
    Moves: Wish, confusion, rest

Darkrai, rash natured
    Ability: bad dreams
    Level 50
    Moves: Dark void, dark pulse, shadow ball, double team

Level 30 shiny pichu(I think this is the one that gives you the spiky ear pichu event)
    Moves: Charge, volt tackle,endeavour, Endure
    EV'd Pokemon

• Umbreon, Level 81, relaxed nature
    moves: Toxic, Confuse ray, Payback, Moonlight

Others
    - I have an unhatched manaphy egg in my PC
    - I can breed these pokemon(you can request for good IV set, but I'll take some time to get it!):
    Pikachu
    togepi
    Eevee
    ANY starter except gen 5 starters Snivy, Oshawott and Tepig
    Pidgey
    Snorunt
    Dratini
    Buneary
    Vulpix
    Buizel
    Pachirisu
    Aipom
    Skopuri
    Gible
    Lapras
    Riolu
    Skitty
    Cranidos
    Spheal
    Bagon
    Absol
    Feebas

** I can try obtaining other pokemon from my friends if they have them. Just request

- I have one or two rare berries(can grow more if requested):
    1 Rowap berry
    1 Micle Berry
    1 enigma Berry
    1 Starf Berry
    3 Liechi Berry

- TMs: thunderbolt x 1, flamthrower x 1, Ice Beam x 1, Dragon claw

-Services-
    - I grow berries which specially REDUCES specific EVs.
    The procedure will be as such: Since I only have these berries on my SS, you have to send me your pokemon through your SS/HG/D/P/Pt to my SS. I'll reduce the specific EVs to as much as you want (remember, the more reduction, the longer I take because I have to grow these berries.) Once I reduce them according to your liking, I'll send the pokemon back from my SS to your 4th gen game listed before.

- I can IV breed the pokemon I listed above
    ONLY the pokemom I listed above. Will take me some luck AND time, so be patient if you want your perfect pokemon

- I can use some of my spare TMs/HM to teach your pokemon
    Let me know which move you want to remove in replace of the TM move. I have a couple. Request for some. Same procedure:
    send me your pokemon to my SS, I teach, we trade back.

PLEASE REMEMBER I CAN ONLY TRADE YOU THESE POKEMON/ITEMS/SERVICES THROUGH MY 4TH GEN GAME, IN RETURN FOR A 5TH GEN OFFER WHICH I'M SEEKING BELOW:

-WHAT I'M SEEKING IN RETURN FOR THOSE ABOVE-

Pokemon:

Zorua EGG with egg move 'Extrasensory', preferably with high chance of being modest natured.

Axew EGG (preferably mold breaker ability) w/ egg move Night slash or Iron tail, Preferably high chance of being adamant natured

Rufflet Egg, preferably Keen eye ability and high chance of being adamant natured

Ev trainers:

EV train my Zorua, Axew and rufflet once I get them (preferably one person to train these three)

Ev train my Snivy and Munna(preferably one person to train these three)

* details of EVs to be trained will be given later on.

Items:
    All evolution stones
    some items to sell for $$

That is all for now.
    remember,

I'm offering from my 4th gen to your 4th gen game,
    but I want a 5th gen offer in return.
    thus,
    you must own both a 4th gen game and a 5th gen game.

FRIEND CODES~~~
    Soulsilver : 0131 8135 9616
    Diamond (yes some come from my kind friend who'll lend me his): Have yet to check
    Black: Have yet to check

Last edited:

Neizue

B&W Completer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    You are seeking EV trainers??? I don't mind :D this will be great for my research. I don't expect anything in return because i think i can gain alot of needed information by helping you.

Last edited:
    Years
    You are seeking EV trainers??? I don't mind :D this will be great for my research. I don't expect anything in return because i think i can gain alot of needed information by helping you.

Alright (: But if you own a 4th gen game, I'll give you anything I listed above in return ^_^! I'll PM you when I hatched these eggs?

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I just wanted to let you know that all Tm's have unlimited use in Black and White. Plus I don't think you can trade them. I could Ev train for you, I need motivation to start Eving in Black and White anyway.

Back