• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W Graphics

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    I played yellow for a little bit a few days ago and it's crazy how much the game/graphics have changed since then. This game looks so good graphic wise.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I think the graphic are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I loved the graphics as soon as I saw the bedroom. The pokemon battles are soo fun now, with the endless animations, and the cities are so 3D, idk how the 3
    ds could top that. I love being on the bridges, and the different camera angles show, and one of my favourite 3D effects was running up the stairs in Celestial Tower. I thought it looked so heaven like, and the perspective was really good. I think they nailed this game in terms of camera angles/graphics!

Years
    The graphics in Black and White are so awesome. They look great. I love all the detail there is in the graphics and all the camera angles too.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    For the DS? And not evne the DSi or 3DS? The graphics are simply amazing. It's like, the pinnacle of DS graphics. It's just /that/ good. I can't imagine DS graphics getting any better.

I think the next step is for them to get a higher resolution system and take advantage of the size to use more effects. But for now? They've /perfected/ the art.

DemonBlood93

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I like the graphics too, but they have pretty much reached there limit with the DS, can't wait for Pokemon on the 3DS that should be good :D

hackerofdarkness

I have return
    Years
    I like almost everything but these two things the ow's don't look very 3dish some of the sprites look like they been repeated for example scoutland line looks very similar to pouchinia but neither less still practical.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
    It's graphics are really good and it's clear is well.When you battle it's not that good because you see pixels on the pokemon your useing isn't that good but a well.

Back