• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

b/w help?

Ghostrk9

learning new information!
Years
  • so i just brought black yesterday its when it come out. and already im up to the third the (bug guy) gym. ive got these pokes.

bristle(is it called that) lvl 21
    flame charge
    shock wave
    thunder wave
    quick attack

pignite lvl 22
    flame charge
    arm thrust
    tackle
    defense curl

pansage lvl 23
    seed bomb
    leech seed
    bite
    (i cant think of it its the tm you get from the first gym)

so i just wanna say i love how the tms are able to be used all the time! and im thinking of getting stoutland. what is another good pokemon? i need a water or flying type i think. any changes to movesets and plz include movesets. thanx!

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    so i just brought black yesterday its when it come out. and already im up to the third the (bug guy) gym. ive got these pokes.

bristle(is it called that) lvl 21
    flame charge
    shock wave
    thunder wave
    quick attack

pignite lvl 22
    flame charge
    arm thrust
    tackle
    defense curl

pansage lvl 23
    seed bomb
    leech seed
    bite
    (i cant think of it its the tm you get from the first gym)

so i just wanna say i love how the tms are able to be used all the time! and im thinking of getting stoutland. what is another good pokemon? i need a water or flying type i think. any changes to movesets and plz include movesets. thanx!

I recommend waiting and getting Carracosta or going back and getting Panpour if you can temporarily. Panpour has proven to be an invaluable partner on my team.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    If your looking for another pokemon I suggest a pidove, they really come in handy! If you grind your levels abit more you shouldn't have a problem with the gym :)

Back