• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B&W Soundtrack Discussion

Pokebreeder22

New Breeder
Years
  • The music on route 13 is my favorite....its so magical I train around there just so I can listen tothe music longer :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2012
    I never realised there were that many tracks. Wow it makes me appreciate the games so much more.

My favourites are Alder's theme and the track called Emotion. The later reminds me of something you might hear in a Studio Ghibli film.

I dunno I found that only beaten (in being bad) by Nacrene. Both were so boring for me, tbh.

Ouch... I liked the Nacrene quite a lot ^_^; The 3/4 time signature appeals to me I guess.

The Castelia City theme on the other hand really started grating on my nerves after a while. Although now that I listen to it through headphones it doesn't seem quite so bad... Interesting.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I forgot which song it was but... i once found myself headbanging to a song while playing White... I left my game at my cousins house gotta go rescue it!!

Other than that i would pretty much enjoy if they go and get the people that made the OST for "The World Ends With You" and use soundtracks similar that just keeps you going on no matter what's going on!~

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • I liked the Ending theme because it had a unique style compared to the rest of the music... It almost reminds of some of Mystery Dungeon 2's music.

And, if only for the drumline, I quite liked Ghetsis' theme as well actually.

Back