• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B&W's Version Differences

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
  • I think the version differences are awesome. Then you really get a sense of what game you're getting. Like in SoulSilver, all you cannot do is catch a few Pokemon. But in White, it's pretty different from Black. And my favorite difference is White Forest. I love trees, and it has so many of them! I saw some screenshots, and it just amazed me. Then, obviously, White, for me, has the best differences.

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • Im liking the differences! It encourages more people to buy both versions which i think is genius from a marketing point of view! It also encourages more people to utilize the global link more I think too. And im loving that they are based on NYC! So cool!!

Back