• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/b/

Mitchman

Banned
Years
What's /b/ anyway?

I only know /p/,/o/,/k/,/e/,/r/,/u/,/s/... :)

P.S.
So you look at weapons, automobiles, photography, requests and the worst areas ever? Nah kidding you don't even know about 4-Chan it seems so yeah just leave it alone. Once you go there the internet will never be the same. Anyway /b/ is /b/. Boring Random and very strange. And yes I do have all the sections of 4Ch memorized.

Zet

Years
So you look at weapons, automobiles, photography, requests and the worst areas ever? Nah kidding you don't even know about 4-Chan it seems so yeah just leave it alone. Once you go there the internet will never be the same. Anyway /b/ is /b/. Boring Random and very strange. And yes I do have all the sections of 4Ch memorized.
when did 4channel get all those places? unless you mean 4chan but I really hope you do know there is more than one chan site

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
What's /b/ anyway?

I only know /p/,/o/,/k/,/e/,/r/,/u/,/s/... :)

P.S.

You have 3 options:

1. Google it or look it up at Wikipedia
2. Throw away your computer
3. Suicide if you think you're gonna find out anyways.

Remember, curiosity kills the cat.

Back