• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Pokemon, and Legends and Others Here!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    No it isn't. I was caught at Faraway Island at Level 30 in Emerald. The guy told me himself. Also, I caught a Mew at Level 30 at Faraway Island too, and the OT said my name and my ID. No.

I'm sorry to say that you are wrong...

The Faraway Island ticked was never distributed among North America, so the Mew would have to be a hack.

zelda_theralts

FIRE TRANIER
    Years
    Did you want the shiny garchomp or did you see something else

Ok if you want something else tell me and I have to go but will be back on later tonight I
    have to run to the store with my parents to get some stuff.

Ok I have to go to the store right now so can we trade when I get back I will post something when I am back

Last edited:

zelda_theralts

FIRE TRANIER
    Years
    I have shiny lucario,lapras,jolteon,eevee,charmander,mudkip,zangoose,zigzagoon,flygon
    mesprit,giratina,oddish,nidoking,porygon-z,staryu,pinsir,altria and more but got to go

zelda_theralts

FIRE TRANIER
    Years
    I am back so you want the shiny eevee it is at lvl 5

If we cant trade tonight we will have to trade on friday or on satrday and I live in the pacific side and in californa and I wrote this at 8:18 p.m.

Last edited:

Pieandcowz

Teh Moo Cow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Is there a limit to how many lvl 1's we can have? Anyways by chance could I have these:
    Piplup
    Phiones
    Combee

Sheimi

I'm so Immature...
    Years
    Hey
    DM's My brother and he went on holidays with his friend. Patrick is his Best Friend. So, If you want to trade him something, give it to me.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Shiny Gloom Lv. 51 UT
    Shiny Fearow Lv. 51 UT
    Shiny Geodude Lv. 22 UT
    Shiny Ponyta Lv. 24 UT
    Shiny Machoke Lv. 35 UT (REMEMBER: This will evolve into a Shiny Machamp if I trade it to you)
    Shiny Medicham Lv. 35 UT
    Shiny Palkia Lv. 61 T
    Shiny Deoxys Lv. 100 T
    Shiny Lugia Lv. 70 UT
    Golbat LVL. 100 (SHINY)
    Staraptor LVL. 38 (SHINY)

RYKU

Poke master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2010
    dude lord mike what do you want for a lugia!!!!! i have a shiny charizard and 10th anniv lugia and shiny venomoth

RYKU

Poke master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2010
    when do you need me on? ive been trying to get one forever

Back