• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Pokemon Rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

jak91

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Hi um.. Well i have have been wanting to make an rpg for some time now so...
    You can have up to six pokemon, and they have to baby pokemon. You can only start off with 1. You can choose two of its moves. There will be a limited number of players hmmm... 5 other players. You decide where we all start off, I will make the finnal decision. Just 2 rulz no cheating and no skipping through towns unless u have a pokemon that knows fly.

OKAY
    set up ur info like this

name of trainer: Dragon Trainer Alex
    name of pokemon: Extermenator
    type of pokemon: baby Dragonite, Dark

and that is about it.

Last edited:

skippy

EAGLES FAN
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 4, 2004
    name of trainer: skippy
    name of pokemon: scorpion
    type of pokemon: baby charizard

can you send me a pm on how this works exactly?

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    name of trainer: Xander
    name of pokemon: Shining Teddiursa, "Teddy"
    type of pokemon: Psychic

jak91

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • elite 4

yep but i wasn't going to tell you all it, but okay at the end we all have to beat the elite four and once we do only one of us can be the 5 elite. So we have to battle or start are own little elite 4.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back