• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Pokemon: wasted space or needed addition?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
  • I never did care that much for baby Pokemon because I don't really use them. Sure, I guess they add some much needed diversity but at the same time, I also feel that they exist for my team to use as punching bags to beat into a bloody, unrecognizable pulp during battles.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Their only use is pokedex completion and getting a few moves their evos can't. But they're generally somewhat difficult to evolve, spare a few, like mantyke.

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
  • I don't really like baby Pokemon- they seem like a waste, they're overly difficult to get, and they aren't really worth it IMO. Also, they just don't seem that cool or individual from their evolutions, for the most part.

Back