• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BabyPanda's trade thread

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    hi everyone, i'm trying to complete my national dex in pokemon white and need some help in getting a few pokemon,i'll be more than glad if you guys would help me out :)
    i can breed and also clone pokemon, so if you need any help with it just say so :P
    currently now i have seen 607 different pokemon and obtained 595 of them.

here the pokemon which i need to complete my national dex:

BabyPanda's trade thread

and here you can see what i have to offer in return
    BabyPanda's trade thread

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I have Phione, but I am not sure if trading is region locked or if only the PokeShifter is.

I am looking for a lvl 1 adamant male Kibago.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i want manaphy, not phione...
    and it not possible to trade pokemon from the 4 gen to the 5 gen games, you need to transfer it into your black first.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    oh yeah! I looked at the picture again...at first glance I thought it was Phione. haha I have manaphy as well, although I have an English Pearl and a Japanese Black so I won't be able to transfer. Sorry!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I can give you Manaphy, Groudon, Azelf, Kyogre and Cresselia.

I would like Pokabu, Mijumaru and Zekrom. Then I would like to trade my Chobomaki and Kaburumo so that they evolve.

I can trade you your pokemon first on a older Generation game then we can switch to the Isshu region game and trade those pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i don't want the legendrien on my older games, i already have them all.
    i want them in my pokemon white XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Alright I can try and trade them over to my Japanese Diamond and we can see if that works. Would you be up for that?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    it won't work, besides the japanese games we have to be close to each other.

Back