• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>>Babyshuppet's art <<

Years
  • So, I thought I'd start my own thread to put my banners and avis in. ^o^ I haven't made them for a while, so my skills are a bit rusty. ^^'

But anyway here are the first ones. I'll send some more later.

>>Babyshuppet's art <<
    >>Babyshuppet's art <<

>>Babyshuppet's art <<
    >>Babyshuppet's art <<

>>Babyshuppet's art <<
    >>Babyshuppet's art <<

Hope u like them! Comments are welcome! ^-^

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Hmm...The Banner's fine, Yes, very good
    Your Art is Good...though I just noticed that there aren't any text....which is a problem
    but for the time being...I'll rate this as 8/10

Years
  • Hmm...The Banner's fine, Yes, very good
    Your Art is Good...though I just noticed that there aren't any text....which is a problem
    but for the time being...I'll rate this as 8/10

Text? u mean on the banners or on my post about the banners? o.O Well there's only the exorcist text on the third one. But if u think that's a problem I can make some with text on them ^o^

Here's one set:
    >>Babyshuppet's art <<
    >>Babyshuppet's art <<

I'll probably make some later and send them when I have time.

EDIT:

Ok, here are some new ones. Some are better than others. I was pretty tired when I was doing these -_-'
    >>Babyshuppet's art <<
    >>Babyshuppet's art <<

>>Babyshuppet's art <<
    >>Babyshuppet's art <<

>>Babyshuppet's art <<
    >>Babyshuppet's art <<

And finally a few pokemon ones ^^'

>>Babyshuppet's art <<
    >>Babyshuppet's art <<

>>Babyshuppet's art <<

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I like them, but they'd look better if they weren't all the same. Try some different sizes, and brushes [/still needs to get photoshop so shouldn't be talking] *knows what she's talking about* though :<

Years
  • I like them, but they'd look better if they weren't all the same. Try some different sizes, and brushes [/still needs to get photoshop so shouldn't be talking] *knows what she's talking about* though :<

yeah, could try different sizes, but but I'm so used to that size (400x100, because it was the only size allowed at an other forum I visited before PC) that I find it difficult to do other sizes. And somehow I find it neat with all of them that size. ^^'

I don't have photoshop either. I just use Photofiltre. :/

So I guess that's that... It's probably not worth me sending anything else here.. ;(

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Meep, PhotoFiltre ><;; It's an alright program, I use it sometimes, but you would be better off with something like GIMP if you can't get photoshop. on GIMP, you can download brushes and do a whole lot of stuff that you can't do on Photo Filtre ^^; The banners are pretty nice for that program, though. =) If you do download GIMP, you'll see how much better you will get ^.-

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    SHuppet, is that YOUR misa drawing? it has the deathnote text on it, i think its the cover of one of the tankobons. and the other is a cropped movie poster.

The Excorcist and JUSTICE ones are both awesome though

Back