• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Babysitter Beats child to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kota

Years
    Maybe one that didn't know that he was insane? >_>

And here I thought most insane people couldn't come off as being sane?

Regardless, if I had a child I wouldn't just leave it in a boy's hands like that. I thought most baby-sitters were family friends? I'm hardly blaming her -- The boy may not even be insane. But, there is more behind it than him just deciding to beat the hell out of little girl like that.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Wonderful. There's nothing more cheerful than hearing a 2 year old toddler possibly being beat to death.

Poor thing.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Honestly? Really, you guys?

If you want to repeat "wow, that's horrible; how could someone do that?" just use one of the other threads we've got going. We do not need new threads on crazy violence every day. Yeah, it's horrible. Yeah, it's disgusting. But we have enough threads like this and there's no room for any meaningful discussion in them. That's fine every once in a while but now it's just getting annoying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back