• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back again!

Shiny Entei

Team Rocket member
    Years
    Hello to all you guys, and a big "I'm back!" to everyone that remembers me.

Sorry for not posting and so on, I have a tendency to forget when to post and so on.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hmm... I don't remember you. Well maybe, you remember me. <~ That's possible. If not, my name is Cedrik. Nice to meet you. :3 And if you need some help, even though you've been here for a while, just send me a private message. Also, if you want to be my newest friend, do the same thing! Other than that, have fun, make friends, and be nice, of course, pupu.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2009
    I joined the same month as you, and was active until September 2006, and I forgot about this forum. I found out my username and password from a PokeCommunity email in my inbox. I've made a welcome back thread, because I've been offline for more than a year, and I only started going online on Wednesday! So hi! =)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there, Shiny Entei. ^^

Welcome back to PC~!

I wish good times upon you. xD
    & Stick around this time?

:3

Shiny Entei

Team Rocket member
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome, guys. And I will try to be more active, even though college is taking away most of my social life. :P

Back