• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back! n_n

bellabear

lolfocuspunchyoudead
Years
  • Heys. :3

Just wanted to say hello to everyone since it's been awhile. ^^
    Hopefully I'll learn my way around as quickly as I did last time.

rITual

We're only animals.
    Years
  • Heys. :3

Just wanted to say hello to everyone since it's been awhile. ^^
    Hopefully I'll learn my way around as quickly as I did last time.

Hey Bella!

Welcome back I guess. I've not been here long so I haven't seen you post. :)

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Hi there Bella! I unfortunately don't recognize you, but that doesn't mean I can't be glad to see you've decided to join us here at PC again.
    Here lately a lot of people have been re-joining us now the Black 2 and White 2 are on the horizon... Well, we're still waiting on more information.

See you around, and have fun!

Years
  • Hi and welcome to back to PC! I'm a little newer so i wouldn't remember you but welcome back anyways. :P You'll be able to catch on quickly again, and find everything that interested you the first time here. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like your stay back, and hope to see you around! :)

Back