• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to good old Pokemon!

Years
  • Hi
    I've been heavily gaming Half Life 2/CS:Source for the last few months and haven't had any time to post on this forum!!!!! And yes you may not even know who I am.
    Finally back to the good old programming and Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen.
    Enough press w,a and s keys i want to press just the a and b buttons on my gameboy whilst I complete Pokemon! Oh and restart and catch all the Pokemon in Gold/Silver.
    Oh yeah I'm probably a dead newbie around here! :D

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Welcome to PC nicscool I hope you enjoy your new stay here at PC and become a very active poster.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Hi nicscsool! Welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy it here. I'm Lil' Schu, but you can call me Lexy, Schu, Lil', or Lil' Schu (Obviously. XD). PM me if you want to talk! ^___^

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
  • Hello there, nicscool! ^______^ Welcome PC. My name is Riyuko, but feel free to just call me Karli. Dont forget to read the rules, and have a great time.

~Karli

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • nicscool said:
    Hi
    I've been heavily gaming Half Life 2/CS:Source for the last few months and haven't had any time to post on this forum!!!!! And yes you may not even know who I am.
    Finally back to the good old programming and Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen.
    Enough press w,a and s keys i want to press just the a and b buttons on my gameboy whilst I complete Pokemon! Oh and restart and catch all the Pokemon in Gold/Silver.
    Oh yeah I'm probably a dead newbie around here! :D
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules. Have fun and have a great time.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • o.o'

Welcome to PC. Please read the rules and obey them, don't spam or flame, and please read the FAQ, it's there to help you. I hope you have fun. ~Kylie-chan

Back