• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back???

Esai Two

Vista Status: Hates Me
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2008
    Hey..

Ive decided to try coming back after 2 years (OMFG!) of not being on for various reasons, which I'm not going to bother to explain to people.

If you knew me before Hey Again, I do have reasons for not coming on, most annoying, and the reason why I'm back is some mysterious power forced me. I am working on my game again, although (as one of my reasons for leaving) I lack ANY of the previous work (Hard Disks != Reliable >.>) so if you were cool/sad* enough to keep any links etc would be greatly appreciated.

If you didn't Hey! I am a game developer and probably slightly mad.

P.S. I forgot my old account details and the email associated with it won't work, so this is why I made this new original one ;)

P.P.S. If you reaaaaly wish to know why, hit me with a rock in a PM or something, k?

Back