• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Background

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    When I go to choose a desktop background all of my pictures from the My Pictures folder and it's subdirectories are listed in that default list. This just started today and I don't know why. How do I get them out?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Just take all of the files out of My Pictures...make a new folder called my pictures on your desktop and put all of them in there...simple as that...

badsymbiote

Lethal Protector
    Years
    You tried right-clicking and setting it directly from your folders, right? I always do it that way--it bypasses navigating the subfolders, and you can change them on-the-fly.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    It's a stupid idea. Windows XP automatically does this. I'm not sure how to stop this, but I thought you should know that this affectes every XP computer. You can always take the pictures out and put them in a new folder.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Actually, it's not important at all ^^. It's just a normal folder keyed to that "My Pictures" thing so it shows up in weird places. Create a new folder for your pictures and move all your pictures in there, that way there won't be any pics for it to put into the background menu and you don't have to delete your folder ^^

Back