• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Bad EGG? HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

torsid

Pokemon Master in Training
Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    Hello. I didn't find anywhere to post this so here I am...

While I was playing Pokemon ShinyGold, and while I was checking all the boxes in the computer, something like a bad egg came up. My friends told me its dangerous and dont do anything to it. I dont know what to do! Is this dangerous? If it is, how should I get rid of it? Help! Please reply!

I don't use cheats or Gameshark codes or anything like that. All I was doing was playing the game.

torsid

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    they aren't dangerous but that egg was one of your pokemon
    take all pokemon out that box to protect your good pokemon
    put some rubbish pokemon in the boxes
    I don't know how to get rid of it but just don't touch it

Well its in a box that hasn't got any Pokemon in it. Shall I just leave it alone?

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Well its in a box that hasn't got any Pokemon in it. Shall I just leave it alone?
    If you want to save ALL of your Pokemon, yes, leave it in 1 box with no Pokemon in it and leave it there never to touch that box again.

torsid

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    If you want to save ALL of your Pokemon, yes, leave it in 1 box with no Pokemon in it and leave it there never to touch that box again.

Err... I checked it just a minute ago...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Help for ShinyGold goes in... I don't know... ROM Hacking or something. This forum is for the official games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back