• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BAD EGGS ARE VERRY BAD!!!

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
    Years
    For all how hate bad eggs and have had experience with them this is the thread for you!

OK for those of you that have NOT experienced them here is one of my experiences with them

I had a gba action replay and my bro caught a Pokemon that was called ? in battle and looked like ? it turned into a bad egg now the AR does not work IT KILLED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    on my emerald, i caught a bad egg with no lvl and no HP, when i checked my pc, it was in my box. I put it with my team and they all got pokerus, now I use my bad egg as a Pokerus spreader. I guess it's a bad egg gone good.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    Sort of your bros fault no?

I mean, what were you useing the AR for?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    if you have another gba action replay or gameshark, then find a code that makes missingno appear in the wild, catch one that says lvl 0 and has no hp, check your Pc or party and it should be a bad egg with pokerus. battle some pokemon with the bad egg in your party until your pokemon get infected, then keep it in your pc as a pokerus spreader.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Oh, I have had many horrid experiences with that demonic thing.
    If you get a bad egg on the gen 3 games, consider your game dead. Those games become horribly unstable once you've attained bad eggs by the googolplex like I have. Those things haunted me even after I restarted. Every time I'd look at a perfectly legit pokemon's stats, bad egg-freeze-restart-repeat. If I looked at a PC pokemon, I'd get a bad egg with a freaky upside down sprite and the high-pitched freeze shriek of death.
    And what about Leaf Green? I was young and idiotic, so I hacked a lv.100 team and the whole game turned all funky colored and emitted the high-pitched freeze shriek of death IT WAS TERRIBLE x__x And that's not including the plethora of insane things that hacking caused in that game, ranging from a hermaphrodite Butterfree to a bad egg that couldn't decide whether it was a bad egg or a Flareon.

Now I'm always wary about any sort of egg on any game, even gen 2 which makes no sense as bad eggs don't even exist there.

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
    Years
    if you have another gba action replay or gameshark, then find a code that makes missingno appear in the wild, catch one that says lvl 0 and has no hp, check your Pc or party and it should be a bad egg with pokerus. battle some pokemon with the bad egg in your party until your pokemon get infected, then keep it in your pc as a pokerus spreader.

THATS WHAT HE DID!!!
    but it was a glitch not a code

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Meh, you shouldn't have cheated in the first place.

I've gotten Pokérus, lucky me. Besides that, I never really cared much for bad eggs. It did killed my friend's game once, but that was because he cheated.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    humm i thought bad egg covered the next legendary pokemon of the next generation. according to a video about the missingno of fire red the cheat code for the missingo meant for counting as the NO of the pokemon he tried 999 then the game freezed. Then he tried 000 that also didn't work. Then he tried 493 and he was able to fight missingno! :O

Years
    At a Pokemon event in summer 2007 (Summer Day Camp I beleive it was called) my friend gave me a whole team of Pokemon to use since I had only recently purchased Pearl at the time, as they had Pokemon Battle Revolution there for people to use their Diamond/Pearl Pokemon on, and alot of people watched the battles on the TV.

In front of all those people, my team (the ones he gave me) ALL came up as bad eggs...holy **** that was embarassing, it made it look like I'd been cheating!

So yes, bad eggs are called bad eggs for a reason!

Back